Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Harper 'Whatever Happened to Jugula+"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joan Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roy Harper 'Whatever Happened to Jugula+"
    Posted: January 22 2024 at 15:22
Hi, I just joined this site and I present a genreless music show called Babelfish on a community radio station 2BOB fm in Australia. I pre-record and send it as an mp3 file to the station.This week I'll feature Roy Harper's "Whatever happened to Jugula+" and the only digital tracks I've found are on youtube and of low sound quality. I have the album but it's old and scratched. Does anyone know a website where I can access a good quality digital dowload of the album? Thanks Joan Grace
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2024 at 07:23
I don't know if this is what you want, but try amazon
https://www.amazon.com/1984-Jugula-FEAT-JIMMY-HARPER/dp/B07NHPMMS1
Cosmiclawnmower View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cosmiclawnmower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2024 at 11:52
You can buy a remastered download of it for 7 euros from Roy's shop, Science Friction

moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2024 at 22:04
Originally posted by Cosmiclawnmower Cosmiclawnmower wrote:

You can buy a remastered download of it for 7 euros from Roy's shop, Science Friction

Hi,

That's his website, and it looks like he has control of a lot of things. Nice ... you have a choice!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
PrograhamLincoln View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrograhamLincoln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2024 at 20:26
This is one of my favorite Roy Harper albums! BTW, the plus-sign isn’t part of the title, it was just part of the design.
 Post Reply Post Reply