Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Neuschwanstein on UNESCO's World Heritage list?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neuschwanstein on UNESCO's World Heritage list?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neuschwanstein on UNESCO's World Heritage list?
    Posted: February 01 2024 at 10:16
There has been a referendum about it and they're going for it. What do you think?

Wink

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2024 at 11:04
Not surprised as Neuschwanstein Castle was founded on progressive rock, with stone acquired from a progressive rock quarry. Progressive rock is preferred by masons as it waethers well and stands the test of time. Well, I say that, but not all progressive rock is equal. Cough, cough, ELP, as in Essexite, Limestone and Pumice. I like igneous rock such as Magma related ones myself.
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2024 at 13:24
Quote What do you think?
I have no strong opinion about it. BTW I think whoever has the original master tapes should finally release the original mix/master of the Newschwanstein album. It's about time. The Musea remix might be good and all but getting to hear the album the way it was meant to sound in '78 would be really cool.
“On the day of my creation, I fell in love with education. And overcoming all frustration, a teacher I became.”
— Ernest Vong
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2024 at 05:13
It might be unexpected, but I think they serve different flavours of Kraut...

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
 Post Reply Post Reply