Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bakullama New more "Experimental release

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valdez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bakullama New more "Experimental release
    Posted: February 07 2024 at 19:35
Thanks to Sean for posting "Sleepers" here at PA and giving it a kind rating.

Im no longer with Ann and Dave unfortunately (the two other members of our little trio)  But there are a few older tracks on this album that feature the three of us.

It earned a spot in "Eclectic" Prog for good reason, and if you are a prog purist I can almost guarantee that Bakullama wont be your cup of tea. But who knows? Everyone loves what they love and thats how it should be.  Its a very strange album.

So this album "Sleepers" is my attempt at breaking away from the old bands sound and pushing on into unknown territory all by myself, and soon with friends who will be involved in upcoming next projects. one day I will learn how to sing!!

Thats my press release... LOL

You can hear it all at Bandcamp or go to the link at the new additions page Trane set up.

My Daughter did the cover art on an old cardboard box when she was 13 and I saved it because I thought it was beautiful and spacey ... shes 22 now!!

http://bandcamp.com/bakullama1

Thanks!!!  
 Rick

Edited by Valdez1 - February 07 2024 at 19:36
Valdez1 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valdez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2024 at 19:42
BAKU LLAMA Sleepers reviews (progarchives.com)

If any member collaboraters want to review this I can gift you a link to a free download. PM me with your email address and I'll send you the full album.  I hope to make a small run of CDs in the next month or so.  

Thanks Wink

Rick

Edited by Valdez1 - February 08 2024 at 18:53
Valdez1 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valdez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2024 at 19:17
A few days ago I felt compelled to drop one of the tracks from this album and replace it with another called ‘The Waves’ … I won’t make any more changes. It’s finished. On to the next one!
https://bakullama1.bandcamp.com/album/sleepers-2024-new-release

Edited by Valdez1 - March 16 2024 at 19:19
 Post Reply Post Reply