Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Debut album, "Reflejos" ft Marco Minneman on drums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Debut album, "Reflejos" ft Marco Minneman on drums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernandoUtreras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debut album, "Reflejos" ft Marco Minneman on drums
    Posted: March 05 2024 at 12:12
Reflejos is my debut album that I’ve been working on since 2021. It’s instrumental music inspired by rock, jazz, classical, electronic and experimental music. I wanted to create an album that showcased elements from these different genres. I consider myself extremely lucky to have collaborated with some of my favorite musicians on this album, including Marco Minneman, Matt Wiles, Anthony Crawford, Luigi Bolaños, Brandon Scott Coleman, and Alex Machacek.

It's out on all platforms including:

https://fernandoutreras.bandcamp.com/album/reflejos

https://open.spotify.com/album/1VQHpXIivl6dcmYL6CSDwF?si=H9xN49e1QaCJlBXNdcH1HA

All music produced and arranged by Fernando Utreras. Artwork by Fernando Utreras Special thanks to Brandon Scott Coleman, Lisa Bella Donna, Harold LaRue, Sebastian Vallejo, José Utreras, and Alex Machacek for teaching me about music production and their insightful comments along the way. Thanks to my family and friends for their support, and to my wife Rosalie who patiently listened to the music more than anyone else.

Edited by FernandoUtreras - March 05 2024 at 12:13
Frets N Worries View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Frets N Worries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2024 at 12:21
Will check out soon! 

Love that album art!
The Wheel of Time Turns, and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the shadow.

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time...
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2024 at 12:57
definitely needs some attention

Edited by Rivertree - March 05 2024 at 13:02

FernandoUtreras View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernandoUtreras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2024 at 14:44
Thanks! Appreciate it 
 Post Reply Post Reply