Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1st single/video of Arkange's rock-metal prog LP
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st single/video of Arkange's rock-metal prog LP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillesr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st single/video of Arkange's rock-metal prog LP
    Posted: March 19 2024 at 07:41
Hello fellow prog amateurs

I am a new member here and I wanted to share with you the release of Arkange's first video, "La Prière" (The Prayer), which is the first single of a progressive rock/metal concept album.

The album, called "Songehacker", was written and composed 20 years ago as a demo, but the project was relaunched several months ago with the aim of releasing an album with quality worthy of the name. This album will be released towards the end of 2024. 

Arkange is a French band, but we're now spread out over the world: 3 are still in France, 1 is in England and 2 (including myself) are in Canada (more precisely, Quebec).

As you will see/hear, the vocals are in French but the lyrics are in French and English in the video.

Here's the link to the band's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/arkange42

Hope you will enjoy it!
Gilles (drums)

Edited by Gillesr1 - March 27 2024 at 13:02
Gillesr1 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillesr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2024 at 14:27
Here is for the other streaming plateforms on which La Prière is available:

Edited by Gillesr1 - March 27 2024 at 13:02
 Post Reply Post Reply