Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frets N Worries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2024 at 10:42
Originally posted by Intruder Intruder wrote:

The last two US tours were 60s-70s focused......went to two shows on each tour and enjoyed every note.  The only negative on each tour was the near absence of stuff from the Red, Blue and Yellow albums.  This tour rectifies that.....Belew had been itching to dig into those albums.  Now he gets his chance - they're going to tear it up!

Still holding out for a 90s era tour, hopefully after this one!
The Wheel of Time Turns, and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the shadow.

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time...
Awesoreno View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awesoreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2024 at 22:36
^One can dream. Let's get a DOUBLE TRIO. Or maybe... a TRIPLE QUARTET????
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2024 at 06:49
Originally posted by Awesoreno Awesoreno wrote:

^One can dream. Let's get a DOUBLE TRIO. Or maybe... a TRIPLE QUARTET????

Hi,

That might require Bill Bruford, but I think his time is over. Maybe he can do voice overs and fun stuff!

While I appreciate the musicians, I think that I will ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... this one! 

Enough KC stuff for me! Sort of like the old days, of classical music ... once you saw Bernstein, or Leinsdorf, or Karajan ... you're done ... no need for any more! Felt like everything else was 2nd rate.
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12