Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Best LIVE version of the Revealing Science of God
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best LIVE version of the Revealing Science of God

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmoustache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best LIVE version of the Revealing Science of God
    Posted: April 16 2024 at 15:30
Hi everyone, i was wondering what every thinks the best live version of The Revealing Science of God is. 
What would be the best version in terms of: Musicianship (how well do they play)
What would be the best version in terms of: Quality ( How good is the recording/mix) 

Really looking forward to your responses :)
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2024 at 16:39
I'm only aware of the Keys To Ascension version and that's good. I'm sure I can remember seeing them play it at Cardiff IA with Igor Khoroshev on keys. It was sublime but I don't see that there is any recorded live version of that available.
ThamesRoyal View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThamesRoyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2024 at 18:20
It's on the Topographic Drama: Live Across America set, but I imagine the Ascension version will trump that one.
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2024 at 05:50
Keys to Ascension has the best version, at least to my ears.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2024 at 07:04
Hi,

The best version did not even make it to a bootleg, afaik.  The original tour and the concert at the Long Beach Arena, was, and is, by far the best I have ever heard. Any other version just seems to be missing something or other in my ears!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2024 at 20:33
Not the best, but a different one:

Post Reply Post Reply