FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Bluehorses - Shrewsbury Buttermarket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Bluehorses - Shrewsbury Buttermarket
    Posted: November 05 2005 at 11:17

Cabbage Train kicked things off, closely followed by the classic Witch In Wedlock, Black Is The Colour, Blackleg Miner, Gravel/RHH (Id love to hear a studio version) Mad Tom, Ostara, Billy Boy and Barbara Allen all had the crowd dancing away. Next up was new track Blood & Gold, which was played for the first time in Netherseal the night before. A further statement on the direction the band are now taking, and trust me, its the right one. Bigger Gun Than You had all the old school fans doing the wave to this one, then another newbie Crow On The Cradle, an old song thats been Bluehorsed. Closing this part of the set Night Visit and then the superb Skyclad. Nath i have to say was going bonkers on the bass, he was having a ball.
After 2 mins, leaving the crowd to froth at the mouth for more, the band returned to play Vivaldi and then of course....Twmbarlwm, which included the band members introductions.
The crowd loved it, the regulars BH fans as alway had a blast, and i think they, as always converted some fresh faces to the gigs to Bluehorse fans. There of course was the usual line of punters after autographs, CDs etc. Yet another great night was had by all.
I really loved the venue, some good lighting, the sound out front was really top notch

http://bluehorses.co.uk

aimless drifter View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:58
 Post Reply Post Reply