Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreatest review ever written here:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greatest review ever written here:
    Posted: November 17 2005 at 01:02
CARAVAN "In the Land of Grey and Pink"
Review (Permanent link) by Cooper the negro
Posted 9:36:27 PM EST, 11/16/2005

5 stars   Lest us say this is grood. Real Grood. Its all about people climbing into your chimney, just kidding silly butts its about getting stoned. All I have to say is it is really good. If you don't like it then shut up because you should. Its so laid back, something to listen to with your lady friends (For you dudes out there reading this horrible review). Well all I've got to say is you should get some pipe weed, and sit down and chillax to this album. I'm listening to it now and its just so soothing! Magnificent!

Purchase this album at a store near yourself!

I needed a good laugh at this early time of the day.
tardis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 01:04
Legoman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 01:17
Hahahha.  Yeah.  That review made me almost write one for that album also.  MAybe I will do that now anyway...
Moogtron III View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 04:22
It's very grood  
Phil View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 04:26
Yeah its a really grood review. Chillax, baby!
Lindsay Lohan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 04:28
GENESIS Trespass progressive rock album and reviews Symphonic Prog
(Studio Album, 1970)

GENESIS "Trespass"
Review (Permanent link) by omppuz
Posted 12:42:06 PM EST, 11/15/2005

5 stars   Most overrated masterpiece of progressive rock!

I think this album is at the same line as Close to the edge, which is overrated but still a great album. What comes to the songs. They all are a bit slow compared to later genesis' agressive style. Just listen to the songs more. the only problem you will face is the quality.

I always found this rather amusing
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 04:38

YES Relayer progressive rock album and reviews YES - Relayer
Review by Robert le Plant @ 12:52:11 AM EST, 4/5/2005

0 stars  —   Man, what the hell is the matter with Jon Anderson! This album prove sht at homosexuals can't sing or write music! Clearly! I mean klisten ot his whiney woman voice, sounds like he's trying to sing like Robert Plant, a cleatrly superior vocalist, but no queer can ever sing like Robert Plant, or stand on stage with such manly integrity. Sweat wouldn't look good on Jon Anderson's gay Chest, only that perfectly fur covered man chest of Robert Plant. Jon Anderson's ugly faggy monkey face is nothing like that perfectly squared Jaw of Robert Plant, and his beutiful thinking eyes penetrate in ways Jon Anderson's never could, and that's not the only thing you want Robert Plant ot penetr... Umm, so Relayer is a terrible album Stay away, uless you like ugly Gay people who can't sing!

ZAUBER Aliens
Review by Kathleen Zien @ 2:42:30 PM EST, 10/28/2004

5 stars  —  This album was totally unrealistic, yet remarkably solid. As a person who has been through an Alien Abduction, I can attest that the Aliens in the songs were right on par. I relived the experience stereophonically. Real aliens make you drink mind bacteria that takes over your brain. This album will take over your brain. I think the singer was appropriate, but the composition of the album was what was amazing. Kathleen Zien Ohio

DREAM THEATER Images And Words  progressive rock album and reviews DREAM THEATER - Images And Words (1992)
Review by João Matos @ 3:49:23 PM EST, 5/6/2005
5 stars  —   This is the best album of progressive metal... Dream theater play in a style that only they know, this album should be the best... and not that [&*!#]y of Close to the edge... Please keep voting to put this album in first place... The songs are magnificent, and letters can make anywone shiver... THEY ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD. PLEASE VOTEEEEEE...
YES Close to the Edge progressive rock album and reviews YES - Close to the Edge (1972)
Review by João Matos @ 3:44:01 PM EST, 5/6/2005
0 stars  —   Buy the holly mother of god... How can this [&*!#] be in first place? The album is so bad BUT SO BAD... the vocalist is a gay... The songs are stupid, and the letters don´t make any sense... Yes is definitly the worst band of progressive metal, they not even are progressive metal, maybe they are some sort of jazz funky, BUT THEIR NOT DEFINITLY PROGRESSIVE METAL... PLEASE, TAKE THIS sh*t OF THE FIRST PLACE AND PUT DREAM THEATER - IMAGES AND WORDS... THIS ALBUM SUCKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTT
sleeper View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 04:53
^ wow we have some first class reviewers here dont we
Spending more than I should on Prog since 2005

Moogtron III View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:10

Fantastic! It's even more funny when they can't spell, and can't stay away FROM THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON

NutterAlert View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:13
ZAUBER Aliens
Review by Kathleen Zien @ 2:42:30 PM EST, 10/28/2004

5 stars  —  This album was totally unrealistic, yet remarkably solid. As a person who has been through an Alien Abduction, I can attest that the Aliens in the songs were right on par. I relived the experience stereophonically. Real aliens make you drink mind bacteria that takes over your brain. This album will take over your brain. I think the singer was appropriate, but the composition of the album was what was amazing. Kathleen Zien Ohio

quite brilliant
Proud to be an un-banned member since 2005
Blacksword View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:15
Robert Le Plants review of Relayer is beyond a joke.
Ultimately bored by endless ecstasy!
Norbert View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:24
Robert Le Plant, Joao Matos
Manunkind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:33
We should sticky these. Remove the authors' names, yes, but we should definitely sticky these 
"In war there is no time to teach or learn Zen. Carry a strong stick. Bash your attackers." - Zen Master Ikkyu Sojun
avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:33

Even though it is sad, it made my day a bit brighter there for a second, I actually felt my lips curve into a small grin. But then it was gone... Thanks for this amusing/sad thread. (I remember there was another a while ago with really hilarious reviewes, but it went a bit too far)

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:39

My favourite reviewer:

EMERSon LAKE & PALMER ELP Love Beach progressive rock album and reviews EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (ELP) - Love Beach
Review by Alex Bruford @ 1:51:00 PM EST, 1/30/2005

5 stars  —   ATTENTION- EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER AND GENESIS ARE THE GREATEST BANDS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. PLEASE PUT THIS ALBUM IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW AND TURN THE BASS-LEVEL A BIT HIGHER AND PLAY AT FULL VOLUME . THIS ALBUM IS EXECELENT . IT CONTAINS BEAUTIFULL ROLAND GUITAR SYNTHESIZER AND CLASSICAL- ELEMENTS. IN FACT , LOVE BEACH IS THERE BEST ALBUM EVER .DON'T EVER CRITISIZE THE MECHNICAL ASPECTS OF THE MUSIC. TONY BANKS, AND E.L.P. NEVER PUT OUT BAD ALBUMS . LOVE BEACH AWESOME AND BRILLIANT.

GENESIS Second Out progressive rock album and reviews GENESIS - Second Out
Review by John DeAndres @ 3:47:57 PM EST, 2/7/2005

5 stars  —   TONY BANKS AND BILL BRUFORD ARE A DRIVING MUSICAL FORCE . IT WAS LOVELY THE WAY BILL BRUFORD WOULD TUNE HIS INCREDIBLE DRUM-KIT.THEY SHOULD REALLY FEATURE BILL BRUFORD ON DRUMS ONCE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. I HOPE THEY CONSIDER IT BECAUSE BILL HAS A VERY UNIQUE SOUND.

GENESIS Live - The Way We Walk Volume Two - The Longs progressive rock album and reviews GENESIS - Live - The Way We Walk Volume Two - The Longs
Review by kim shwartz @ 3:56:59 PM EST, 2/6/2005
5 stars  —   I GOT MY MONEY'S WORTH. THE ALBUM IS FUN, FUN, FUN IN THE SUN .IT'S A SHAME THAT BILL BRUFORD COULD NOT CONTINUE TO TOUR WITH THIS BAND. IT WAS LOVELY THE WAY HE WOULD TUNE HIS INCREDIBLE DRUM -KIT. BILL BRUFORD REALLY DID HELP GENESIS. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY BILL CAN RETURN.

GENESIS - Three Sides Live
Review by Dan DeCarlo @ 5:47:22 PM EST, 2/8/2005
5 stars  —   TONY BANKS AND BILL BRUFORD ARE A DRIVING MUSICAL-FORCE . AS YOU KNOW , BILL WAS WITH GENESIS FOR A SHORT TIME . I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT ONE DAY, THE MASSES OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE BILL BRUFORD IN HIS ROLE WITHIN THIS BAND . APPARENTLY HE'S ONLY FEATURED ON 2 TRACKS . 3-SIDES-LIVE IS A PLUS. ENJOY IT , AND HAVE A GOOD TIME , FOR LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE-AWAY. THANK- YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

BANKS, TonY The Fugitive progressive rock album and reviews BANKS, TONY - The Fugitive
Review by Alex Corona @ 1:49:57 PM EST, 2/11/2005
5 stars  —   ATTENTION- I HAVE 3 HEROS - EVEL KNIEVEL , BILL BRUFORD , AND TONY BANKS . I AM A DAREDEVIL BUT I DO MOST OF MY JUMPS ON A BICYCLE, SIMPLY BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD A MOTORCYCLE . I ALSO LIKE ''FISH,N,CHIPS'', GERMAN BEER, AND MUSIC . THIS ALBUM IS NO-1 . GIVEN THE CHANCE AND CIRCUMSTANCES I REALLY THINK THAT BILL BRUFORD COULD HAVE SURELY ADDED GREAT DRUMMING TO THIS ALBUM. SUPER-TECHNICAL HEROS AND STRONG RELIABLE EQUIPMENT= 2 ELEMENTS .

TONY BANKS Seven (A suite for orchestra)
Review by Alex Corona @ 4:54:10 PM EST, 2/10/2005

5 stars  —  FINALLY WE GET TO HEAR QUALITY INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC AND QUALITY SOUND. YOU GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH MY FRIEND. PERHAPS ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE WE CAN BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HEAR AND SEE MORE ORCHESTRA WORKS . I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMEND TONY AND COMPANY TO SOMEHOW FEATURE BILL BRUFORD ON DRUMS WITHIN THE ORCHESTRA . THIS IS A PLUS .

BILL BRUFORD'S EARTHWORKS - Random Acts of Happiness
Review by Dale Corona @ 3:29:28 PM EST, 2/16/2005
5 stars  —   ATTENTION- I HAVE 3 HEROS,,,EVEL KNIEVEL, TONY BANKS AND BILL BRUFORD .THIS ALBUM IS GREAT BUT WHATS MORE IMPORTANT, IS I THINK THAT BILL SHOULD BE WORKING IN OTHER QUARTERS WITH TONY BANKS DRUMMING WITHIN A ORCHESTRAL- PROJECT OR EVEN PLAYING WITH GENESIS AGAIN IF AND WHEN THEY MAKE A COMEBACK.......THINK ABOUT IT IN A SUPERTECHNICAL CONTEXT. IT CAN BE A PLUS.

I LOOOVE THIS GUY

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:41

GENESIS Foxtrot progressive rock album and reviews GENESIS - Foxtrot
Review by Breed Lover @ 3:13:58 PM EST, 3/30/2005

0 stars  —   I hate this [%*!#]ing album it sucks big time, Peter Gabriel is a [%*!#]ing dickhead and Phil Collins is his gay lover all GENESIS SUCKS I repeat SUCKS. avoid this piece of [&*!#] and all GENESIS albums Watchers of the Skies is Crap so, piss on my copy , im going to play slipknot they are cool

YES Close to the Edge progressive rock album and reviews YES - Close to the Edge
Review by Breed Lover @ 3:29:09 PM EST, 3/30/2005
0 stars  —   No this album is [&*!#] everybody knowz thiz, i love slipknot and YES SUCKS!!!!!! save your money because this album is crap and i love rugby prog rock stinks but i do like some but i hate yes , a squeeky bloke, a gingerhead woman and a tall gay bass player whatever next a sexy blonde on saxophone, please remove them

KING CRIMSON In the Court of the Crimson King
Review by Breed Lover @ 10:14:28 AM EST, 12/9/2003

0 stars  —  well jesus christ o mighty where do i start here, yes it's one of them [%*!#]ing crap pieces of [&*!#], robert fripp is a c**t and he sucks dildos all day long and greg lake bends over for michael giles, yes sounds like king crimson, well they suck and this album is crap, slipknot is class 5 stars for all their album, piss on this cd, snap it up, throw it in the bin and shove it up your minge and save your money, king crimson sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Manunkind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:42

Oh yeah, the Bill Bruford - stalker... this guy's reviews were a classic a few months ago

EDIT: I thought Breed Lover's reviews had been deleted

Edited by Manunkind
"In war there is no time to teach or learn Zen. Carry a strong stick. Bash your attackers." - Zen Master Ikkyu Sojun
Andrea Cortese View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:49
Originally posted by maidenrulez maidenrulez wrote:

YES Close to the Edge progressive rock album and reviews YES - Close to the Edge (1972)
0 stars  —   Buy the holly mother of god... How can this [&*!#] be in first place? The album is so bad BUT SO BAD... the vocalist is a gay... The songs are stupid, and the letters don´t make any sense... Yes is definitly the worst band of progressive metal, they not even are progressive metal, maybe they are some sort of jazz funky, BUT THEIR NOT DEFINITLY PROGRESSIVE METAL... PLEASE, TAKE THIS sh*t OF THE FIRST PLACE AND PUT DREAM THEATER - IMAGES AND WORDS... THIS ALBUM SUCKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTT

I agree with him!!!!

In fact Yes are not a good Progressive METAL band!!!

Edited by Andrea Cortese
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 05:51
Originally posted by Andrea Cortese Andrea Cortese wrote:

Originally posted by maidenrulez maidenrulez wrote:

I agree with him!!!!

In fact Yes are not a good Progressive METAL band!!!

Yep they are not PROGRESSIVE METAL..they are jazz funky

Suki View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 07:36

The Robert le Plant-Jon Anderson comparison review is quite funny..

The reviewer hates queers yet at the same time wants Robert Plant to penetrate him.. Man..

Besides that, it seems that Genesis is quite popular in the bad reviews section..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>