Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNic Potter & friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nic Potter & friends
    Posted: March 30 2006 at 14:36
Nic Potter & Friends in concert!

I am pleased to announce that I will be performing a concert (with very special guests David Jackson, Tony Pagliuca, Gigi Cavalli Cocchi, Franco Giaffreda and others) on June 10th in the main square at Guastalla in Italy (near to Parma and Bologna - Emilia Romagna) as part of the prestigious 'Mantova Jazz festival' happening in the region.
We will mainly be performing music from my past and forthcoming solo albums, and admission to the concert is free.
Everyone is welcome, and it's being professionaly filmed and recorded for a DVD. 

For further updates/info visit:

Hope to see you there!

Guastalla (Reggio Emilia, Italy) - June 10th, 2006

This is the complete line up for the much awaited Nic Potter gig in Guastalla (Italy) planned for next June: Nic will be joined on stage by David Jackson (VDGG - saxes and flute), Tony Pagliuca (ex Le Orme - organ and keyboards), Gigi Cavalli Cocchi (drums) and Franco Giaffreda (guitars). Franco is a very talented italian player and a guitar maestro who shared the stage with David Jackson in Lecco 2005. Also the presence of guest singers like Francesca Arrigoni (La Betoniera) and Marco Olivotto is very likely at least for a part of the show. Studio sessions in Italy are also booked for the first days of April, as Nic will start recording his new album at Labour of Love studios in Rovereto.

Edited by BaldFriede

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
 Post Reply Post Reply