FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWayman Tisdale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wayman Tisdale
    Posted: August 16 2006 at 18:38

One of my all - time favorite basketball players is Wayman Tisdale . The cool thing about him is that he’s a really good jazz musician. He has a new album out titled “Way Up” I got a copy from my work UMGD. It’s so good I’ve been listening to it over and over. I’m really hip on the Jazz scene. From studying in school, you know the good old music appreciation class? Did anyone go to the Long Beach Jazz Festival? I hear he played it and he is on the RENDEZVOUS ALL STAR TOUR. If you happen to see him on tour let me know what you think about it and if you need more information go check out his website. www.waymantisdale.com

micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 18:47
Originally posted by toni_dawg35 toni_dawg35 wrote:

One of my all - time favorite basketball players is Wayman Tisdale . The cool thing about him is that he’s a really good jazz musician. He has a new album out titled “Way Up” I got a copy from my work UMGD. It’s so good I’ve been listening to it over and over. I’m really hip on the Jazz scene. From studying in school, you know the good old music appreciation class? Did anyone go to the Long Beach Jazz Festival? I hear he played it and he is on the RENDEZVOUS ALL STAR TOUR. If you happen to see him on tour let me know what you think about it and if you need more information go check out his website. www.waymantisdale.com

ClapClap  though as a proud Oklahoma State Cowboy die hard... I do have the temptation to spit  at the mention of his name.....  great stuff..... one of my jazz freak buddies has an album of his and it was really good.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
 Post Reply Post Reply