Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJazzis Web Shop 5th Anniversary Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazzis Web Shop 5th Anniversary Sale!
    Posted: August 22 2006 at 06:59
As you all know I wanted to celebrate my 5th Anniversary this summer, but the current events spoiled the celebrations :(

Nevertheless some celebrating is in order so I decided to have the belated 5th Anniversary sale now!

For the next 7 days all orders will receive a 10% discount on ALL items, even on the already discounted Sale and OOAK items.

I hope you'll all enjoy this!

Have fun!
Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2006 at 09:03
This is a reminder about the Jazzis Web Shop 5th Anniversary Sale, which will be over in just 3 days (end of this week)!

If you haven't ordered any music from me lately, this is a great opportunity to get some music at reduced prices. The 10 % discount applies on ALL items, even on the already discounted Sale and One Of A Kind items.

Here are some tips:

Try the Audiophile recordings on the prestigious Linn and Chesky labels in the Sale section - great classical and jazz music is available there like the albums by saxophonist Tommy Smith or those by the superb guitarist Martin Taylor.

For fans of the heavier rock see all Nazareth albums in the Sale section - also a couple of Uriah Heep albums are there.

Fans of Celtic music - see the beautiful albums by Capercaile - the best Celtic Rock group ever - also in the Sale section.

For advanturous music fans - browse the One Of A Kind section - how wrong can you get buying albums for US $ 1 (less discount)? There are a lot of hidden treasures there as well.

Happy hunting!

Have Fun!
Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 07:20
This is the LAST reminder to all the people  who missed the sale so far!

The SALE will be over by midnight (EST) Sunday, August 27, 2006.

A BIG thank you to all the people who took the opportunity to get the 10 % discount on all items.

Here is a useful tip:

When you order several CDs, it makes a lot of sense to add a few of the US $ 1 One Of A Kind items to include a total of 10 items in the order. This gives you FREE shipping, which in fact means you get those OOAK items completely for FREE and even actually save a buck or two on the order's cost. Try it out and see!

Happy Hunting!

Have Fun!
Jazzis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 11:16

The 5th Anniversary Sale was a raving success and I wish to thank all of you wholeheartedly for your support and your generous orders!

As usual with a limited time Sale offers, the minute the offer expires I get emails from people saying they missed the sale! :( ...there was not enough time, etc., etc.

Well I can not offer discounts indefinitely, as discounted sales cut my profit to almost zero :(

I'm making a special effort and I'm EXTENDING the Sale offer for another 3 days till the end of August, end of Summer, end of Holidays, etc.

So now the Sale offer expires midnight (EST) August 31, 2006 and not a minute longer ;) Please place your orders now and don't miss the opportunity again, as it is definitely the last sale offer for a while.

Please remember the tip about ordering 10 items and getting free postage, if needed filling the order with the US $ 1.00 One Of A Kind items. Many customers who ordered the OOAK items wrote to me saying these items were so great and how come they are so cheap, etc. As I said many times, price has nothing to do with it - it is all great music.

And yes, it is still 10 % off on EVERYTHING!

Happy Hunting!

Have Fun!

Post Reply Post Reply