Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYesterdays (Transsylvania)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yesterdays (Transsylvania)
    Posted: December 21 2006 at 15:03
Hello.

Andu, Norbert and me are busy to add Yesterdays to  Prog Archives. At this moment making a decent biography is a priority, you will hear from us soon!

Erik.
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 16:51
The band just befriended me on MySpace. I can't find them in the archives - shall I ask the band to provide input for the bio?

===================

Yesterdays
is a progressive rock band based in Cluj Napoca (Romania/Transylvania)
Yesterdays on Spaghetti Epic III.

We recorded a 20 minutes epic to the forthcoming Colossus/Musea project, the Spaghetti Epic III. It's title is Suite Pauline and shows the band's heavy prog side. We had a special guest on the drums from the U.K., David Speight!
New album in 2008

The band is working on it's second album and our contribution to the next Colossus/Musea project INFERNO is almost done!

The MOONLIT GARDEN album will be re-released as an Enhanced and Remastered CD by MUSEA RECORDS!
For ordering information please contact us! It is a progressive concept album in the spirit of the seventies!

Edited by Angelo - December 03 2007 at 16:53
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
erik neuteboom View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 07:10
Andu has promised me a few weeks ago to add Yesterdays very soon to Prog Archives, I presume this will be done before Christmas as a present to the band Wink
VanderGraafKommandöh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 07:13
I thought they were Hungarian?  I guess they're on Transylvanian border, as seems to be the case.

Good band and definitely symphonic.  We will add them soon.  I know Andu, Iván and H.T. are keen to do so.
GentleGiant View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 08:50
Originally posted by Geck0 Geck0 wrote:

I thought they were Hungarian?  I guess they're on Transylvanian border, as seems to be the case.

Good band and definitely symphonic.  We will add them soon.  I know Andu, Iván and H.T. are keen to do so.

Yesterdays is a progressive rock band based in Cluj Napoca (Romania/Transylvania)
The city Cluj Napoca is located in the center of Transylvania,and yes the band members
are Hungarian etnics but Romanian citizens I guess

Edited by GentleGiant - December 04 2007 at 08:53
BeGiantForADay

"This British band is just the cup of tea for aficionados who demand virtuosity,progress and originality in their mix."

http://rateyourmusic.com/~GentleG
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 10:24
The band says hi and is really looking forward to the inclusion! They said they're dreaming of being included here, and their biggest dreamer will mail me some information about the band - I'll forward it to Andu when I get it, assuming he's going to be the one driving this inclusion. Thumbs%20Up

Edited by Angelo - December 09 2007 at 07:10
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
markosherrera View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 10:46
Yesterday I add the band  "Yesterdays" like a friend in my Myspace page,is very symphonic,excellent band
cacha71 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 06:09
I just thought I'd share an experience I had with ordering the CD "Moonlit Garden" by this band with other members.
I had heard a couple of tracks by this band and decided to order the CD.  I went to the official website to order from there.  From there I was transfered to a Hungarian site where you can order rock CDs,  www.rockzerviz.hu.  I payed the amount requested for the CD and waited... and waited... and waited... after a month still no CD.  I sent two emails enquiring about the order but they didn't reply to either.Angry

This is of course not the band's fault but it made me very angry not just because I didn't receive the CD but because ultimately because it is bad for the band which is trying to promote and sell its music.  What a shame!

So be warned.  Perhaps it's better to stick to known, trusted sites like Amazon.
http://www.last.fm/group/Progressive+Folk
GentleGiant View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 06:25
Better to wait until Musea will release the album next year
BeGiantForADay

"This British band is just the cup of tea for aficionados who demand virtuosity,progress and originality in their mix."

http://rateyourmusic.com/~GentleG
 Post Reply Post Reply