This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 12:35
Originally posted by Snow Dog Snow Dog wrote:

Originally posted by E-Dub E-Dub wrote:

I do agree that it's getting old; however, if you look back to my original response, I NEVER had a problem with your views on Marillion. I could care less what you or anyone else likes. It's your prerogative to like or dislike any band. I even said I was fine with it...and I am. All I was asking was a contribution to the poll...and it doesn't matter which band is in the poll. I don't believe I'm out of line for expecting members to add something useful to the thread. If I was, then I'll man up and apologize. I'm good on this end. E

I never once thought you had a problem with me. You have been as you always are, a perfect Gentleman.

Man, talk to my wife then!

In all seriousness, I'm glad you feel that way. Maybe I need to take these polls a little less seriously.

E
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 12:38

I do agree that it's getting old; however, if you look back to my original response, I NEVER had a problem with your views on Marillion. I could care less what you or anyone else likes. It's your prerogative to like or dislike any band. I even said I was fine with it...and I am. All I was asking was a contribution to the poll...and it doesn't matter which band is in the poll. I don't believe I'm out of line for expecting members to add something useful to the thread. If I was, then I'll man up and apologize. I'm good on this end. E

I never once thought you had a problem with me. You have been as you always are, a perfect Gentleman.

Man, talk to my wife then!

In all seriousness, I'm glad you feel that way. Maybe I need to take these polls a little less seriously.

E

No, if you feel I am bringing your poll down or am being unneccesarily negative, it is your right to say so. It's cool.Wink

Anyway..back on subject. I wiull relisten to Brave soon and give a more informed opinion. You know the Bridge of the story is not too far from where I live?

Edited by Snow Dog - March 20 2007 at 12:39
E-Dub View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 12:50

Man, talk to my wife then! In all seriousness, I'm glad you feel that way. Maybe I need to take these polls a little less seriously. E

No, if you feel I am bringing your poll down or am being unneccesarily negative, it is your right to say so. It's cool.Wink

Anyway..back on subject. I wiull relisten to Brave soon and give a more informed opinion. You know the Bridge of the story is not too far from where I live?

Well, I don't want people to think that they have to walk on eggshells with my admiration for Marillion. They're my favorite band, but I know they don't appeal to everyone. Especially an album like Brave.

Really? I've been tempted to visit there via Google Earth. Hopefully be able to in person one of these days. I've always wanted to visit Europe.

E
video vertigo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 14:38
Good album, I like Made Again. Best ending to an album I can think of
"The rock and roll business is pretty absurd, but the world of serious music is much worse." - Zappa
progadicto View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 14:50
The Great Escape for me... Even when I love Bridge/Living with the Big Lie and Alone Again...
... E N E L B U N K E R...
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 05:37
    Tough choice really. In the end I chose The Great Escape.
Spacemac View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 09:19
Goodbye to All That/Mad/The Opium Den...

Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12