Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedreview to delete

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: review to delete
    Posted: February 19 2005 at 04:54
IN THE LABYRINTH Walking on Clouds progressive rock album and reviews IN THE LABYRINTH - Walking on Clouds
Review by joe @ 1:08:13 AM EST, 2/19/2005
5 stars  —   i want to submit my websites to you / it is called / http://www.geocities.com/ joes_skies / and / http://www.geocities.com/bill_legs/FAROFF / these photo website is about the cloud designs and sunsites of saskatchewan in canada / from / [email protected]

Pure SPAM, don't you think ?
"Magma was the very first gothic rock band" (Didier Lockwood)
Manunkind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 03:24

Look at the Radiohead reviews on the main page, submitted by Miles Husoy and The Barbarian. Absolute rubbish, no serious pro/against arguments whatsoever, just insults to the band and the Archives. Miles Husoy even went as far as to apply one review to all Radiohead albums he got his hands on. And one of his 'arguments' - "Now tell me, if Radiohead are prog, then why doesn't All Music Guide list them that way."  Good grief.

I repeat, Radiohead reviews by Miles Husoy and The Barbarian should be deleted immediately.

"In war there is no time to teach or learn Zen. Carry a strong stick. Bash your attackers." - Zen Master Ikkyu Sojun
 Post Reply Post Reply