Direct Link To This Post Topic: You must buy
    Posted: February 21 2005 at 10:07

Edited by Karnevil9
The Hemulen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 14:00
Karn, could you maybe give the art rock recommendations a rest, please? Can you imagine what this forum would be like if EVERYONE made threads suggesting everyone checked out every obscure band they came across?

Though, I must thank you for leading me to this FASCINATING review of the album on the site:

STEEL MILL Green Eyed God
Review by mazhar majeed @ 10:55:13 PM EST, 9/16/2004

5 stars  —  Respected sir, I am employee of Pakistan steel. And I have 25 years experience of laboratory tests analysis. I have experience and analysis in iron ore, sinter, BF sl*g, converter sl*g, lime, dolomite, silica sand, refectory material, fares and non fares materials. Water testing, gas testing and etc. I have also twelve years experience of as a shift incharge. I want to serve my abilities for your organization. Please give me opinions for to do job in your firm. I shell be thank full to you, MAZHAR MAJEED Shift Incharge process Lab Pakistan steel Karachi. Pakistan. House no: p6/6 steel town Karachi Pakistan. Postal code: 75010

Garion81 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 14:28
Originally posted by Trouserpress Trouserpress wrote:

Karn, could you maybe give the art rock recommendations a rest, please? Can you imagine what this forum would be like if EVERYONE made threads suggesting everyone checked out every obscure band they came across?

Though, I must thank you for leading me to this FASCINATING review of the album on the site:

STEEL MILL Green Eyed God
Review by mazhar majeed @ 10:55:13 PM EST, 9/16/2004

5 stars  —  Respected sir, I am employee of Pakistan steel. And I have 25 years experience of laboratory tests analysis. I have experience and analysis in iron ore, sinter, BF sl*g, converter sl*g, lime, dolomite, silica sand, refectory material, fares and non fares materials. Water testing, gas testing and etc. I have also twelve years experience of as a shift incharge. I want to serve my abilities for your organization. Please give me opinions for to do job in your firm. I shell be thank full to you, MAZHAR MAJEED Shift Incharge process Lab Pakistan steel Karachi. Pakistan. House no: p6/6 steel town Karachi Pakistan. Postal code: 75010

"What are you going to do when that damn thing rusts?"
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 16:43

Edited by Karnevil9
Garion81 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 17:41
Originally posted by Karnevil9 Karnevil9 wrote:

Trouserpress wrote:

Think it might be damn intresting actually...

F**K  in hell is there anything else in this room that your not alowed to do without certain members getting pissed at???

Dread to think wot would happen if i started shouting the glories of Tangerine dream & associated members!

There's a hell of a lot of people not heard of these bands which would be very good for them..

Well too many all at once perhaps?  You could give a little more information such as when the Album was released and can you find it anywhere, also who is on it and any assocaitions with other artists. Or if that is too much post the archive link.  We are a lazy group of people  

Right now I am concentrating on rebuilding my 70's collection (most of it was lost in a move) and finding out bands that I can actully see live if possible. 

Edited by Garion81

"What are you going to do when that damn thing rusts?"
Reed Lover View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 18:12

What is up karnevil?-you can give it but can't take it!!!!!

Wink

Post Reply Post Reply