Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhen was Family Guy at its best?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Poll Question: What's the best period of Family Guy?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [46.15%]
1 [3.85%]
13 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Zitro View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 08:40
Watching Season 1-3 episodes on tv, I realized that what I considered a pretty lazy show aimed to see how far they can get away with not being censored, was a very funny show.

On the flashbacks: Seasons 1-3 makes few, short, and funny (even hilarious) ones. Recently though, they tend to use them as filler and are too based on pop culture references that even If I get them, aren't really funny.

Peter used to be just a dumb guy, but now he's completely retarded and childish to a way that isn't as funny. Stewie used to be the "Pinky and the Brain" influenced evil baby wanting to defeat the "tyranny" of the mother. Now he's gay? Meg used to be the outcast wanting to get attention and had some respect from the family. Now the family frickin abuses her and Peter could even punch her! It's just not funny man.Dead

What happened to family guy? It used to be a pretty funny, satirical, and witty show but now the writing is completely dumb, cliched, lazy, and offensive.

And don't get me started on the pedophile old man. It's extremely offensive and he's completely overused. You know what the joke would be like so it's predictable and unfunny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234