Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTadashi Goto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tadashi Goto
    Posted: November 06 2007 at 17:27
This was received in the Band Submissions mail box. If anyone is interested in the MP3s, please PM me.

"My name is Tadashi Goto, 31 years old Japanese progressive rock composer and a keyboard player.
I debut from MUSEA FRANCE in 2005. ( http://musea.musearecords.com/ext_re_new_catselect.php?np=32483 )
Clips of my previous release is here http://www.musicterm.jp/english/shop_cd_syousai01.asp?scc=020258

Sorry my English is not fine yet. I'm learning English hard.
Well, I've been looking for a nice website/magazines who will be interested in promoting my songs off my second album which I am recording now with the guests such as David Ellefson, Tony Franklin, Brett Garsed, Andy Timmons, Robert Berry, Tom Kennedy, Matt Bissonette and more are the guests on the album.
Ty Tabor will mix and play as well. Hope that you are interested in.

My dream is to release it through a label in the US and I want to get more media attention. I would be really appreciated if you help me out reviewing my CD and intruducing myself.  Is it okay to listen to some of my tunes at

and if you say okay, I would like to send some songs for review in mp3 format, so could I have your email address?

Best regards. I love your site!"

Edited by Atkingani - November 23 2007 at 06:17
asimplemistake View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2007 at 19:53
Very cool songs, reminds me a bit of Planet X, but just heavier and not as jazzy.  It's very cool that he gets to work with Ty Tabor, I just finished listening to some Platypus stuff.  It sounds a lot like Derek Sherinian to me (who is in Planet X and Platypus...), which is a good thing.  Cool stuff.
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2007 at 11:11
Will check it out later this week - I've been busy elsewhere most of the past 7 days.

@Chopper: Just a technicality, but if this guy has an album out, is he still unsigned, or should we move this thread to the Prog Recommendations section?
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2007 at 05:47
Oh my ......
What a sound does this guy produce, and as far as I can tell from the web site it's all keyboard and synth programming - except for the vocals.
The Deepest Depression is simply put Heavy Prog played on keys only.... a great listen
IV XJapan is in a similar vein, but with vocals, and of much worse sound quality on MySpace unfortunately.
Werther Effect is more experimental, with electronic 'african beats' and bass work very audible. Much less of my taste, but definitely far from bad.
Hetallica1 is a fun Metallica rip-off. No further comments, just have a listen!

Proposing to move this guy for inclusion, with one album out and a second underway.

ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Atkingani View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 22:08
Moved!
Guigo

~~~~~~
Cesar Inca View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 22:38
Originally posted by Angelo Angelo wrote:

Will check it out later this week - I've been busy elsewhere most of the past 7 days.

@Chopper: Just a technicality, but if this guy has an album out, is he still unsigned, or should we move this thread to the Prog Recommendations section?

Already ona album out, revieed on Progressor (http://www.progressor.net/review/tadashi_goto_2005.html), Sea of Tranquility and the now dead (though still present in the Internet) The Axiom of Choice.

Kind regards.
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 01:47
We found out Cesar, that's why Tadashi was moved out of Unsigned. Let's see if we can include him in the Archives.
ISKC Rock Radio
 Post Reply Post Reply