Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPorcupine Tree & Opeth in Finland July 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Porcupine Tree & Opeth in Finland July 2008
    Posted: March 08 2008 at 06:26
Read today, that the two great band, Opeth and Porcupine Tree will be both performing next summer between 4.7-6.7 at the Rock festival Ruisrock www.ruisrock.fi

Unfortunately the schedule isn't open yet though the 3-day tickets are for sale for 100€ at http://www.ruisrock.fi/index.php?group=19 Of course, having these two at the same day of the festival would be most awesome, and I'm not sure if I should write this here as you might go and buy the tickets before me. Please leave me one, I was unalbe to see PT at their stadion gigs here before christmas  Smile

Anywho, expect to see me there as there's also Scandinavian Music group performing, and if time allows, I might go see Nightwish and CMX too. The current list of performers can be found here: http://www.ruisrock.fi/index.php?group=10
cturku View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 06:50
According to their respective websites PT will perform on 4th and Opeth 5th July.
Passionist View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 08:17
Thanks mate. Didn't realise I could look it up there. Sad thing though they won't be during one day, I would have gladly seen them play afterwards and not pay for two days, but hey, spending nights is what festivals are for!
 Post Reply Post Reply