Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEhi boss, drop me at next stop!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ehi boss, drop me at next stop!
    Posted: October 28 2008 at 09:02
Well here we are... after a lot of time I've spent on this site I've taken the decision to register in the forum to talk about prog albums that I've listened through my "short" life of 22 years and maybe to write my "2 cents" about them... anyway that's me: My name (real name) is Davide Zampatori (but call me Erik) and I live in a small town near Rome spending all the time I've for myself listening to music and reading some Sci-Fi...
...so that's all? (and you wanna say: "why do u bother us with this?") ... well that's not all... I'm a kind of listener that "consume" the music when he listens to it... so before I can say everything about an album I need to know it well... probably 'cause I'm a bit stupid... or maybe 'cause I want to listen it till I know every single note!
So as I say everytime in the bus "Boss, drop me at next stop! This looney is going to home... ", Boss drop me at next disc, I'm going to listen it!

See you around guys ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply