FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedarturia moog modular

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: arturia moog modular
    Posted: April 19 2005 at 11:59
i have a question about using my arturia moog modular software synth in cubase sx was hoping some of you may be familiar with it and help me out its a quick question really...if anyone even has one please respond
im jsut wondering how i can layer tracks with it the easiest .... right now im thinking i may have to export each track to audio one at a time and then re-import it before i can start layering.....there has to be an easier way doesnt there?
James Lee View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 18:42

Yep, all you have to do is open up two instances of the VST instrument. I just did it to make absolutely sure, and it's happily playing away even as I write this.

All I did was go to "Devices - VST Instruments", selected Arturia Moog Modular for both #1 and #2. Then I went to the "Inspector Box" (the track listing column all the way to the left in the main Project Window) and selected "Arturia Moog Modular" for MIDI track 1 out and "Arturia Moog Modular V2" for MIDI track 2. There's probably a few different ways to get that same result, but that's the way I did it.

Oh, and I believe you need to go to the actual Moog Modular instrument windows to select the bank/ program (rather than using the drop-down box in the track- all mine will ever say is "default"). Don't worry, Cubase will remember which sounds you used for each track the next time you open the song.

Hope this helped!

radiognome3 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 19:41
Can the Arturia Moog Modular be played with cubebase SE?
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 22:39
im not familiar with cubase SE but if you call support or go online with steinberg or arturia you should be able to find out
radiognome3 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 11:17
Thanks - I will.
 Post Reply Post Reply