Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Petition to change site's drug discussion policy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPetition to change site's drug discussion policy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2009 at 22:13
Originally posted by stonebeard stonebeard wrote:

By the way, everyone, this was only a suggestion with reasons behind it. I do not pretend that I have a right to democracy as a voluntary member of the forum, and I do not think anyone in charge has to listen to me. But it would be awfully nice if they did.

You know what stonebeard (terrible name, that, given the circumstances LOL)- I believe you here.  I believe you have good intentions, but I also believe people have used this thread to be, shall we say, unhelpful.
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2009 at 02:04
Thank you all for the fantastic night read that you've provided me... I left this thread as a virgin, and i come back and found it completely blossomed into something worth wasting a few minutes of my life on....

Jim Garten View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin & Razor Guru

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2009 at 02:51
Originally posted by stonebeard stonebeard wrote:

By the way, everyone, this was only a suggestion with reasons behind it. I do not pretend that I have a right to democracy as a voluntary member of the forum, and I do not think anyone in charge has to listen to me. But it would be awfully nice if they did.

"Democracy" or "Change things I don't like"??

Just because there are rules and regulations which an element of the membership disagree with, does not mean an attack on democracy.

Of course if you question policy, you'd want to know you're being listened to & I think the last x number of pages proves there are those who agree with you and those who don't; be assured Max will be made aware of this thread, but at the end of the day, this is Max's website & his rules & regulations on what can and can't be discussed here. if policy changes, this will be flagged.

Although there has been some good debating here for and against, the subject matter is such that it is proving almost impossible to keep on thread; the admin team thank all who contributed positively, but this thread is now closed.

Jon Lord 1941 - 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213