Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New bass player for Royal Hunt
    Posted: June 22 2009 at 04:49

ROYAL HUNT

Newsletter

Pressrelease from Per Schelander:

After 4 rollercoaster years of music, laughter and good memories I have to leave Royal Hunt - the reason is that I simply can’t (due to my obligations in Pain of Salvation) give RH the time and effort the band deserves.

It’s been lovely to play with you guys – André, Marcus, Allan, Mark and Maria! It also feels good to pass the torch to such a great player as Andreas Passmark, who will fit the band perfectly. My warmest thanks go to all the fans I met during these last 4 years – you really made me feel welcome when I was the new guy and loved while I was on board!

Message from Royal Hunt:

We’d like to thank Per for 4 wonderful years with us – his dedication, remarkable musical abilities and easy-going personality has been a great asset to us all. We wish him all the best in his future endeavours, all the success which he so rightfully deserves and – while saying goodbye to a talented bass player - looking forward to continuation of a great friendship.

We’d also like to introduce our new friend, an extremely gifted bass player Andreas Passmark (Narnia, Rob Rock, E-Type).
Check pictures, mp3´s and other details in the “Studio Diary”.

ROYAL HUNT

Post Reply Post Reply