Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "The Aisle of Plenty" Progressive Rock Radio Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed"The Aisle of Plenty" Progressive Rock Radio Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: "The Aisle of Plenty" Progressive Rock Radio Show
    Posted: July 16 2009 at 13:24

Hello all,

First time poster, long time reader of the Prog Archives website!

I wanted to let you all know that I currently host a 2 hour Progressive Rock Radio Show on a low watt station here in Cincinnati, Ohio. 88.9 FM WMWX

The name of my show is "The Aisle of Plenty", and I have been on the air with my show since September 2008.  I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary of my show at the end of September.  I've done roughly about 27/28 shows so far and I cover the past 40 years of Prog Rock (Canterbury, Space-Rock, Art-Rock, Symphonic Prog, etc.) playing everyone from Yes, King Crimson, Genesis, Renaissance...I think you get the idea.

I thought that if anyone here is interested in listening to my show, you can tune in this coming Saturday (July 18, 2009) at 7PM EST...

I decided to join the Prog Archives now, because starting August 1, 2009; my show airtime is switching on the station, and I am changing up some of the things I have been doing on the show.  I thought it would be cool to see if I could get some new listeners.  Starting August 1, 2009; my show will start airing from 9PM-11PM EST; and will include some new and "Fresh" ideas that I have been wanting to try on the show.

Let me know what you think.  You can listen to the station via our website:

www.classxradio.com  (www  dot classxradio dot com)

Hope you will tune in and enjoy some "Tasty" Prog Rock tunes!!
Bryan B.
Host, "The Aisle of Plenty"
Saturdays 6AM-8AM Eastern
88.9 FM Class X Radio
www.classxradio.com
Cincinnati, Ohio

Encore Broadcasts
Fridays 4PM-6PM Eastern
deliciousagony.com
 Post Reply Post Reply