Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 66>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarke2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 02:10
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2012 at 12:36
I may be a redneck, but no thanks.
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 06:37
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 06:45
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 06:50

Ermm Is hell a holiday destination?

...only if there's tapas and sangria. Approve
What?
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 19:58
..and cigarettes

darkshade View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 19:49
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2012 at 12:40
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2012 at 13:10
LOL that's the best one yet, and from the USAS too (wherever that is... oh, near Islamabad apparently... United States of Areian Spam then), never seen a spammer just copy two paragraphs from an artist biography before...  
What?
rdtprog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Heavy, RPI, Symph, JR/F Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdtprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 06:07
Conor Fynes View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Fynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 13:25
^ What?
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 13:32
^ the spam post in that thread was prolly deleted.
What?
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 13:34
Even so, better if the link points directly to the spam post.
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 15:58

I guess that could be because not all people know how to get a direct link to the post.

Which for those that don't it's the little blue dot (or yellow star) just before the Post Date at the top of the post:

e.g. Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 19:34

Do a right mouse click on that and select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu.
What?
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 16:06
^I didn't know about that.

What I meant is scroll down to the offending post, then copy and paste the URL. That should get the link directly to post. Works for me. 

Just discovered that if you left click on that little blue thing and bthen copy the URL it definitely will take you to the correct post

Edited by Snow Dog - May 21 2012 at 16:23
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 16:26
Originally posted by Snow Dog Snow Dog wrote:

What I meant is scroll down to the offending post, then copy and paste the URL. That should get the link directly to post. Works for me. 
Didn't work for me, with IE8 or Google Chrome... that only gets me the URL that I navigated to the page with, the scrolling to the post bit doesn't do anything. The blue dot is the only way I know of getting the #hashtag of the required post appended to the URL.
Originally posted by Snow Dog Snow Dog wrote:

Just discovered that if you left click on that little blue thing and bthen copy the URL it definitely will take you to the correct post
I know Wink 

Right mouse is quicker because left-mouse refreshes the page, so if you are in the middle of posting a reply you will lose what you've typed in the reply box if you left mouse the blue-dot.

Edited by Dean - May 21 2012 at 16:29
What?
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 08:35
Originally posted by Dean Dean wrote:

I guess that could be because not all people know how to get a direct link to the post.

Which for those that don't it's the little blue dot (or yellow star) just before the Post Date at the top of the post:

e.g. Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 19:34

Do a right mouse click on that and select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu.

I've always wondered how to do that (silly moiEmbarrassed)

smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2012 at 11:03
New user  luizsantos is spamming this:

Eye Heart SF, CrawlSF, Matt Seliga, Nate Mezmer, Mike Fitzgerald and Anthony Black Present: Streets of San Francisco 2012
Celebrate NEW YEARS EVE 2012 with Z-Trip and DJ Craze
New Years Eve is going to be here before you know it and there's one Party in San Francisco that everyone will be talking about. Voted "Best Event of 2012" (Under 8000 attendees) by the San Francisco, California Music & Culture Association and the #1 NYE on the West Coast by Huffington Post.
We welcome you to take a step back in time to the prosperous Roaring 20's and let your inhibitions loose at San Francisco's newest venue, Per Diem. Tucked away in the commercial District, Per Diem is a 2 level speakeasy that is the perfect setting to enjoy sf new years eve parties with your closest friends. Inspired by Gatsby's elaborate parties in the masterpiece by F. Scott Fitzgerald, we will be re-creating the secret "West Egg" soirees that were paid for with prohibition-fueled bootlegger money.

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2012 at 08:42
^ Where in PA has he spammed? Please let me know more Andrew. 
smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2012 at 02:27
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 66>