Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dream Theater to Tour USA/Canada with Iron Maiden
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dream Theater to Tour USA/Canada with Iron Maiden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdtprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2010 at 16:48
No one knows how long is going to be the DT set? Because i don't like Iron Maiden.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa

"I am not afraid of Death, I just don't want to be there when it happens".

- Woody Allen

darkshade View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz Rock/Fusion Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2010 at 15:18
going to the Holmdel, NJ show at PNC Bank Arts Center tonight, anyone else going? i might be in an Octavarium tour shirt for DT and at least definitely a Fear of the Dark shirt for Maiden (because i cant find my Powerslave shirt)
Roland113 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo-Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2010 at 15:50
Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

They're not coming to FL...

Oh, wait, I forgot, it's FL..... Any band with half a brain would ignore this state... 

I can't understand why they wouldn't want to play the "1-800-ask-gary" amphitheater.
I don't have an unnatural obsession with Disney Princesses, I have a six year old daughter and coping mechanisms.
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2013 at 15:12
Just want to say that I had an incredible time at the July 3rd/ Molson ampitheater show in Toronto.

Really one of the very best concerts I've ever been too. Loved it.

Threshold still have all the goods that makes them one of the best classic rock/Prog metal bands in the world. 2014's For The Journey is worth a serious listen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic