Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHybridophilic: Affection Cyclic part1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hybridophilic: Affection Cyclic part1
    Posted: October 28 2010 at 10:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk9PUVD4fLM

This is a short pieces from 5 songs of “Hybridophilic; Affection cyclic part1” the 8-year art music project produced by MC.Teratogen (MC.TGN) in Thailand and mastering in Germany. I made this ultimate art of life with heart, sacrifice everything even my love to pay attention only for it! And now it's ready to be release by this 2010 !! All musical instruments and the sound of environments are REAL! I never used computer music no matter how hard it is to get just a second shot, but I’m willing to spend several years to record that sound! I used many ancient instruments of the Northern Thailand, called "Lanna" to play with standard instruments. The album is all inspired by me only; it’s a true story that happened with me directly, not imagination! Every song relates to each other as the concept album and there is the another part of this Era which will be done soon. After more than 1,000 hours at recording studio, now it’s open for reservation and available only 500 sets! Each set contain 1 gold CD (high quality) embedded in a 48-page book which display the picture of each song chronologically, all picture is the complicate Art created by my close friend; Nax de Hybridophilic, Japan. Every package has own number from 000-500, you can check for available at http://www.helinoid.com/forum/index.php?topic=1711.0 It's a temporary web board before the official website completed. Hybridophilic will be officially released by the end of this 2010 at www.hybridophilic.com (still not open now until announce album debut officially, but can visit temporary web board at http://www.helinoid.com/forum/index.php?board=81.0)

More info and reservation please contact [email protected] 
I'm MC.TGN de Hybridophilic
The only Eclectic prog producer in Thailand
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 10:37
Thanks for the suggestion. Very eclectic stuff. I'll ask the Ecletic Prog Team to evaluate the suggestion for inclusion to the database.

MC.TGN View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 10:14
Thank you very much! The above example song is just some pieces of a whole album which consist of 9 songs. The complete album  will be released soon by this 2010 at www.hybridophilic.com
MC.TGN View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 05:07
Music rebel was announced officially!!! watch vid at
www.hybridophilic.com
MC.TGN View Drop Down
Forum Newbie