Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Roine Stolt Interview this Thursday at 7 PM  at DA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRoine Stolt Interview this Thursday at 7 PM at DA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roine Stolt Interview this Thursday at 7 PM at DA
    Posted: November 17 2010 at 21:23
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio (www.deliciousagony.com) is proud to present a special Garden of Dreams November 18th at 7 PM EST. We will be featuring an exclusive interview with progressive rock superstar, Roine Stolt (The Flower Kings, Transatlantic, Agents of Mercy, 3rd World Electric, ex Kaipa). Very few musicians have been as accomplished in the progressive rock world as Roine Stolt. The interview will feature Roine's thoughts on the new Agents of Mercy album, DramaRama. Roine also discusses the release of the new live Transatlantic DVD/CD, Whirld Tour 2010 .
>
> I have had the honor of interviewing Roine Stolt on eight diiferent occasions. Of all the interviews I have done at Delicious Agony, I have felt that Roine has provided me with the best interviews I have conducted. This latest one is no exception.
>
> This show will also feature selections from the new albums from Agents of Mercy and Transatlantic, as well as other selections from his amazing career.
>
> We hope you can join us at www.deliciousagony.com for this special show.
> _________________
> Don Cassidy
> President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
> Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
> www.deliciousagony.com
>
Don Cassidy
President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
www.deliciousagony.com
 Post Reply Post Reply