Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFrolic Froth Ourobos inner sleeve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frolic Froth Ourobos inner sleeve
    Posted: April 12 2011 at 19:05
Hi,

Most of the art work is listed as done by Falk, who is also listed as playing keyboards. And the artwork always had a lot of that early "multimedia" mixing and conceptualization that was done at the time ... you can read more about it in "The Album Cover Book".

The AD2 group has not been very good at talking and discussing these things, and sometimes I think they are taking their early days "krautrock": thing too seriously by just doing it, and never talking about it ... there is a good point to that ... but there is also a sad point to that ... and the sad point is, that if it is a meaningless emotion ... why bother ...  in the end, it takes away the bigger value of the work that you did, and I am not sure that some members of that band are allowing their emotions to control them, and they are not respecting the work itself ... but it is, a totally un-social and un-cmmercial attack all the way through if that is intentional ... which I don't think it is.

I loved this art work, and Wolf City is the set of posters I want ... the inside cover and the outside cover ... and one of the neat ones in there is the human skull with the frame work of a building inside of it ... guess what we all do?

Edited by moshkito - April 12 2011 at 19:10
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
dierk View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 18:20

Hendrik Goltzius, 1558-1617.

Alberto Muņoz View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2011 at 23:51
Nobody???

Alberto Muņoz View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 11:48
Hello my friends!!!!

I have wonderer who is the artist who paint the dragon biting a human, who curiosity is the samen human body on the back of the Amon Duul II Yeti.

I remember that is a poster inside the inner sleeve.

Thanks
JAMF

Post Reply Post Reply