Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew Unbeltipo album!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Unbeltipo album!
    Posted: April 24 2011 at 06:07

For those of you who don't know the band, let's say shortly that this is a project led by Tsuneo Imahori, guitarist of the mighty Tipographica. It was created a few years after Tipographica's last album "Floating Opera" and gradually evolved into a guitar power trio. Recorded in december 2010, "Uncle Bunny Tongue" is actually their 6th album and my first impression is: Power, nerve, fantastic displaced rhythmic accents, guitar all over the place, Zappa influences, over one hour of controlled crazyness; it works and makes you walk weirdly thereafter!

I would actually like to see this fantastic band featured on Prog Archives; I find it really weird that it isn't yet and am ready to bring the entire discography + reviews so moderators, take note if you read this and eventually contact me if needed.

Another weirdo is that it seems Music By Mail is about the only official mail order in the world able to give you a chance to order their records so if you're a fan, want more infos or would like to order the new album (or any other), please contact me privately at pierre"at"musicbymail.dk (just replace "at" with the appropriated @ symbol) . The news will soon be uploaded on my site (www.musicbymail.dk) as well but I'm slightly delayed because of recent travelling activity.

Cheers and happy Easter to all!

Pierre

Sancho Panza View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2011 at 19:17
I'm so excited to see them in Sendai on the 30th, they should definitely be on this site! The bassist is from Korekyojin/Altered States/Ground Zero/The World Heritage (all on this site).
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2012 at 08:27
 Post Reply Post Reply