Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Oxide Tones Catalogue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Oxide Tones Catalogue
    Posted: May 30 2011 at 09:07
An official release from an up and coming experimental rock label Oxide Tones:

"Getting bigger faster, more Post Rock than ever before! So much going on, so much to tell you about... Where do I start??? OXIDE002 has been planned for a while, your patience will soon be rewarded! The debut album from Until Sunrise will be released as a physical CD soon! The guys from Maryland have been together for just over a year, and are probably one of the youngest bands out there. Fans of Post Rock have probably heard their debut album before, but now its coming again after having been remastered by Sebastian Lonberg. Pre-orders are already open, and for a ridiculously silly price of €9.99 you can call this CD your own! Pre-orders here. As if that wasn't enough to get your foot tapping, how about this: Germany's aural experts Collapse Under The Empire, affectionately knows as C.U.T.E, have teamed up with Russias Post Rock masterminds Mooncake to provide a Split EP. However, this is not just a compilation of tracks, the title track, Black Moon Empire, is a collaboration from both bands! Excited? You should be!! A total of 5 tracks will be on the CD, 2 from each band plus the above mentioned title track. This one is being released under the catalog number OXIDE005 and should be available in summer. More details here. On the electronic side of things, I've got another first for you: Mosaic, by The Echelon Effect has only been digitally available so far. That too must change, and change it will! Later this year, Mosaic will be available as a physical release on Oxide Tones, and I'm stoked that the guys behind the band chose us to release this CD. Details on this one here. You need more news? OK, then let me remind you that we have just releases Everything Resembles You by The Eternal Twilight. In an eco-friendly slipcase with a hand-stamped tracklist, there are very limited amounts of this CD available. Each one is hand-numbered, so we don't expect to have them in stock for very long! Not to go into too much detail, but keep your eyes and ears open for The Circle project. More news on that soon, but it will be a) cheap, b) fun and c) extremely awesome! Thanks for listening/reading and continuing to support Oxide Tones! Adam - Oxide Tones"
 Post Reply Post Reply