Topic ClosedThe 2012 NFL thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 616263
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Equality 7-2521 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2012 at 12:21
The Broncos should easily win their division if Peyton is healthy. With that said, I do really like the offseason that the Chargers have had.

The Eagles, Chiefs, and Bills have had good offseasons so far I thinks.
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2012 at 12:06
This is true, but still, it's great. I was hoping Elway deep down wasn't buying the bullcrap.
It's double hilarious because this Tebow fanboy pestered me constantly on FB. Jokes aside, I did nothing to warrant it. For some reason he hated the Giants and would tell me constantly and yell fanboyism about Tebow being a mad baller, and a gamer and the next Christ.

It's as you said, depends what they do with those holes. We needed him in 2011. If they can address some of the issues on defense (or fix the running game) then yeah we're fine without him.

As Scott said, he didn't wanna go to the NFC and maybe play Eli. It's kind of cool to see someone actually not just look at the $$$$ and stick to something they say. Also yeah, now we don't need to worry about him and I'm sure he's getting quite a pretty penny.

I expect the Niners to still be very strong, and if Peyton is healthy the Broncos should also be a good team in their lame division.

Edited by JJLehto - March 19 2012 at 12:07
Equality 7-2521 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2012 at 11:58
Well it's not just someone who may or may not be healthy. It's one of the best quarterbacks of all time who may or may not be healthy. That's kind of a big difference.

Giants were right to not keep Manningham. He wanted too much money and the Giants already have cap trouble, plus much bigger holes than having a third wide receiver.

I won't get Manning choosing the Broncos over the niners. I mean I'm glad he did so the NFC isn't troubled by that team.
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2012 at 11:28
Back to tradition, started by a fan of the Super Bowl team

HAHAHAHA TEBOW GOT DUMPED BY SOMEONE WE DONT KNOW IS EVEN HEALTHY YET!
AwesomeBig smile
I hope he just becomes a Pastor and leaves the NFL alone.

Poor Dolphin fans....how much do you bet they pick him up? Every time you think they're gunna turn the corner!

Giants let Mario Manningham go to the niners (so there's the other receiver they need). Really hope they got a plan (or the o line steps up) because if not this will be a terrible move.

Hopes, dreams, fears for this season?

Edited by JJLehto - March 19 2012 at 11:41
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 616263