Progarchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: I really like your review !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum SearchSearch  Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I really like your review !!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
Author
Message
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avatar
Site and Forum Admin

Joined: January 22 2009
Location: Dolly Parton
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12580
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I really like your review !!
    Posted: September 01 2013 at 07:48
Thanks Sagi - and I know exactly how you feel buddy. No sense in overplaying the music you adore the most.

I'd like to highlight a couple of reviewers, who yesterday wrote some fantastic pieces.
Rollie for his brilliant take on Waters' Final Cut. I could never write something as together as that, and it had me chuggling quite a bit too.
 "Conceit can be described as something someone acquires when, upon sniffing their own armpits, proclaims the aroma to not only be pleasant but exhilarating. It's my opinion that Roger was, indeed, smelling himself in the early 80s.
LOL
I fully agree with this statement. Without a doubt the most lukewarm and insipid release from a band I adore like the sun.

And a big shout out goes to Thomas, who single-handedly managed to get this Dane intrigued in a recent TD release. Now that's what I call an accomplishmentLOL Thanks my bilingual friend. Your words are like waterfalls.
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Back to Top
rogerthat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

VIP Member

Joined: September 03 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5482
Post Options Post Options   Quote rogerthat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2013 at 08:37
Originally posted by dr wu23

Originally posted by rogerthat

Yeah..well, that's arguably not the point of a music review.  It is supposed to critique the approach of the artist and not necessarily describe it in a lot of detail.  I like musical analysis in a review to better elaborate the opinions but, especially comparisons by way of "sounds exactly like this or that band" can either give away too much or set false expectations for the listener.  
 
If the point of a music review is not primarily to let one know what the music is like so one might be informed on whether or not to buy it, then what is the point of a review? To entertain?
Heh...I get the fact that there are multiple reasons regarding the objectives of a review but imho the main one is to inform us about the  music itself. If that at least is not a good part of the review then the review is not really helping anyone and it becomes just entertainment.
Smile

I lost this thread, sorry.  Pl see above the highlighted portion.  Musical analysis is one thing and I like that, I prefer that in a review.  Cert1fied's reviews have lots of great analysis even if some or a lot of it goes right past me.  Tongue   But I don't like this "this is a symph prog album that reminds a lot of Gabriel Genesis" or "this is prog metal that you need if you like DT etc".  These kind of direct comparisons bias a listener because each one reacts to each band differently.  It sets what I consider false expectations and thereafter it is (a) a miracle that the listener likes the album or (b) the listener anyway doesn't like to get out of his comfort zone of favourite music much so such reviews help him stick to the tried and tested.   The more you describe an album in detail in terms of such comparisons or by referring to sub genres and other specific labels, the more you reveal about your own tastes rather than the album.  I would prefer an appreciation of the manner in which the artist seeks to develop the emotions.  How are these paced, how is contrast used, what if any social themes does it touch upon (again, broadly without getting into too much detail).  This is after all why a piece of music is conceived.  To communicate some emotions (nevermind that we get different emotions out of the same song), not to slot into some genre or to sound like some specific band.   

In a nutshell, I hate spoilers in a review.  I want to be surprised by an album and a review that is too descriptive in specific terms has already denied me that pleasure and forced me to expect something from the album that I probably shouldn't. 
Back to Top
Mellotron Storm View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer
Avatar

Joined: August 27 2006
Location: The Beach
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8002
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mellotron Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2013 at 11:37
That Karlstad live album is 5 stars all the way guys.
Thankyou to Nightfly for his excellent review on the latest Nichelodeon release. In part because Claudio sent me that box set as well and I couldn't make heads or tales of it as far as what band these discs were for or anything else.LOL
So at least I know that this is two projects in one box-set now. Great and unique packaging with this one as Paul mentions.
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"
"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
Back to Top
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: August 22 2010
Location: Indiana
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4068
Post Options Post Options   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2013 at 12:05
Originally posted by rogerthat

Originally posted by dr wu23

Originally posted by rogerthat

Yeah..well, that's arguably not the point of a music review.  It is supposed to critique the approach of the artist and not necessarily describe it in a lot of detail.  I like musical analysis in a review to better elaborate the opinions but, especially comparisons by way of "sounds exactly like this or that band" can either give away too much or set false expectations for the listener.  
 
If the point of a music review is not primarily to let one know what the music is like so one might be informed on whether or not to buy it, then what is the point of a review? To entertain?
Heh...I get the fact that there are multiple reasons regarding the objectives of a review but imho the main one is to inform us about the  music itself. If that at least is not a good part of the review then the review is not really helping anyone and it becomes just entertainment.
Smile

I lost this thread, sorry.  Pl see above the highlighted portion.  Musical analysis is one thing and I like that, I prefer that in a review.  Cert1fied's reviews have lots of great analysis even if some or a lot of it goes right past me.  Tongue   But I don't like this "this is a symph prog album that reminds a lot of Gabriel Genesis" or "this is prog metal that you need if you like DT etc".  These kind of direct comparisons bias a listener because each one reacts to each band differently.  It sets what I consider false expectations and thereafter it is (a) a miracle that the listener likes the album or (b) the listener anyway doesn't like to get out of his comfort zone of favourite music much so such reviews help him stick to the tried and tested.   The more you describe an album in detail in terms of such comparisons or by referring to sub genres and other specific labels, the more you reveal about your own tastes rather than the album.  I would prefer an appreciation of the manner in which the artist seeks to develop the emotions.  How are these paced, how is contrast used, what if any social themes does it touch upon (again, broadly without getting into too much detail).  This is after all why a piece of music is conceived.  To communicate some emotions (nevermind that we get different emotions out of the same song), not to slot into some genre or to sound like some specific band.   

In a nutshell, I hate spoilers in a review.  I want to be surprised by an album and a review that is too descriptive in specific terms has already denied me that pleasure and forced me to expect something from the album that I probably shouldn't. 
 
Spoilers....? It's not a film btw. So you don't really want to know what the music 'sounds like' and you are just going to buy it anyway..?
Confused
Reviews can be many things but again if you don't give a good idea of what the band sounds like-within the body of the review- and that includes comparing it to other bands if needed, then it just becomes an exercise in writing a clever review. I have read many reviews that after reading I still have no clear sense of what the bands music is all about. That's what I'm referring to and not the reviews that both inform and entertain.
 
Et In Arcadia Ego
Back to Top
rogerthat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

VIP Member

Joined: September 03 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5482
Post Options Post Options   Quote rogerthat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 10:14
I indeed do not see the point of knowing whether it sounds like Genesis or Marillion.  I can't really know anyway; I might listen to it and completely disagree.  For instance, it is cited almost as common knowledge that Marillion is just a Genesis clone and I couldn't disagree more on that.   So what point do such supposedly informative but extremely biased statements serve?  Is it not enough for me to know that it's rock/jazz/classical?  I want to hear the reviewer's opinion:  is it a good album and if so why.   Same as a film review.  I don't want extensive descriptions of what the film looks and sounds like, I just want to know whether it's a good film and some good arguments why.  A review is not a catalogue of an album, it is a critique.  

I am fairly confident that I am not uttering some eleventh commandment here but simply describing the purpose that reviews have served for a long, long time.   I re-iterate...even if a reviewer made a diligent effort to describe the album, most likely it is not going to match your actual experience of it.  That is simply because we all hear music differently.   It is not a failure on the part of the reviewer to describe the music accurately for you; you just have an expectation that is practically impossible to fulfill.  No review can ever give you a clear idea of what the music sounds like to you.  But it can make very persuasive arguments as to how and why the tracks are so amazing that it might just be worth your time to try it.  

I really don't see, by the way, why it is so strange to listen to an album without knowing what's it's going to be.  If I know, then the music's over.  I don't need to hear it.  If you tell me a band sounds like Genesis, I already have a good memory of the Gabriel and four man Genesis albums.  I can practically replay all those great tracks note for note in my head.  I don't need to pay money to buy an album to hear that sound from another band.   But if you just convince me that it is a good album, I would be far more willing to give it a try.  Isn't that what ratings are for?
Back to Top
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avatar
Site and Forum Admin

Joined: January 22 2009
Location: Dolly Parton
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12580
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 10:19
Guys, even if I find this discussion highly interesting, then could you please take it to the review discussions thread ( http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28344&PN=159) instead of hijacking Sagi's thread? Not trying to be a sourpuss here, but I suspect this matter won't be settled within the next couple of your posts. Just a friendly suggestionSmile
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Back to Top
rogerthat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

VIP Member

Joined: September 03 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5482
Post Options Post Options   Quote rogerthat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 10:24
It is ok....I am not very keen on continuing further anyway.  I have explained my position to the best possible extent I can so it's over and out for me.
Back to Top
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avatar
Site and Forum Admin

Joined: January 22 2009
Location: Dolly Parton
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12580
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 10:27
Beer
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Back to Top
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: August 22 2010
Location: Indiana
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4068
Post Options Post Options   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 13:54
Originally posted by rogerthat

I indeed do not see the point of knowing whether it sounds like Genesis or Marillion.  I can't really know anyway; I might listen to it and completely disagree.  For instance, it is cited almost as common knowledge that Marillion is just a Genesis clone and I couldn't disagree more on that.   So what point do such supposedly informative but extremely biased statements serve?  Is it not enough for me to know that it's rock/jazz/classical?  I want to hear the reviewer's opinion:  is it a good album and if so why.   Same as a film review.  I don't want extensive descriptions of what the film looks and sounds like, I just want to know whether it's a good film and some good arguments why.  A review is not a catalogue of an album, it is a critique.  

I am fairly confident that I am not uttering some eleventh commandment here but simply describing the purpose that reviews have served for a long, long time.   I re-iterate...even if a reviewer made a diligent effort to describe the album, most likely it is not going to match your actual experience of it.  That is simply because we all hear music differently.   It is not a failure on the part of the reviewer to describe the music accurately for you; you just have an expectation that is practically impossible to fulfill.  No review can ever give you a clear idea of what the music sounds like to you.  But it can make very persuasive arguments as to how and why the tracks are so amazing that it might just be worth your time to try it.  

I really don't see, by the way, why it is so strange to listen to an album without knowing what's it's going to be.  If I know, then the music's over.  I don't need to hear it.  If you tell me a band sounds like Genesis, I already have a good memory of the Gabriel and four man Genesis albums.  I can practically replay all those great tracks note for note in my head.  I don't need to pay money to buy an album to hear that sound from another band.   But if you just convince me that it is a good album, I would be far more willing to give it a try.  Isn't that what ratings are for?
I get your point but I disagree on the point/purpose  of a review...............nuff said since G wants it moved anyway.
Et In Arcadia Ego
Back to Top
tszirmay View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Crossover Team

Joined: August 17 2006
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3972
Post Options Post Options   Quote tszirmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 18:31
Originally posted by Mellotron Storm

That Karlstad live album is 5 stars all the way guys.
Thankyou to Nightfly for his excellent review on the latest Nichelodeon release. In part because Claudio sent me that box set as well and I couldn't make heads or tales of it as far as what band these discs were for or anything else.LOL
So at least I know that this is two projects in one box-set now. Great and unique packaging with this one as Paul mentions.

John, as per our storied norm, I am also "in transit", having a great amount of difficulty in approaching such a massive project , in a style that is not necessarily my plate of pasta Embarrassed. The greatest help from nightfly was to divide the thing into two sections, Nichelodeon and In Sonor. Thank you! 

Intimidated is not the word! LOL
"The more I analyze the human race, the more I love my dog" Mme de Stael
Back to Top
Mellotron Storm View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer
Avatar

Joined: August 27 2006
Location: The Beach
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8002
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mellotron Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 19:31
Originally posted by tszirmay

Originally posted by Mellotron Storm

That Karlstad live album is 5 stars all the way guys.
Thankyou to Nightfly for his excellent review on the latest Nichelodeon release. In part because Claudio sent me that box set as well and I couldn't make heads or tales of it as far as what band these discs were for or anything else.LOL
So at least I know that this is two projects in one box-set now. Great and unique packaging with this one as Paul mentions.

John, as per our storied norm, I am also "in transit", having a great amount of difficulty in approaching such a massive project , in a style that is not necessarily my plate of pasta Embarrassed. The greatest help from nightfly was to divide the thing into two sections, Nichelodeon and In Sonor. Thank you! 

Intimidated is not the word! LOL

I was thinking that none of the discs was even on the site here yet so I wasn't too worried about it. At least we both know we can tackle two of them when time permits Mr. Szirmay. Big smile 
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"
"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
Back to Top
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: September 30 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47764
Post Options Post Options   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 20:14
short but sweet review by member GruvanDahlman, for a band I added years ago -

http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=928789

Back to Top
Sagichim View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Avatar
Eclectic Prog Team

Joined: November 29 2006
Location: Israel
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4498
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sagichim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2013 at 01:36
^ It's a nice album indeed, and one of those I got because I saw a review posted here a few years ago, so thanks for the addition.
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.."
Back to Top
Cactus Choir View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: July 26 2008
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 489
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cactus Choir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2013 at 03:59
Clap Yes I've enjoyed GruvanDahlman's reviews too and hope he keeps them coming!
"And now...on the drums...Mick Underwooooooooood!!!"

"He's up the pub"
Back to Top
UMUR View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Honorary Collaborator

Joined: October 19 2007
Location: Denmark
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2726
Post Options Post Options   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2013 at 08:25
Originally posted by Mellotron Storm

Originally posted by tszirmay

Originally posted by Mellotron Storm

That Karlstad live album is 5 stars all the way guys.
Thankyou to Nightfly for his excellent review on the latest Nichelodeon release. In part because Claudio sent me that box set as well and I couldn't make heads or tales of it as far as what band these discs were for or anything else.LOL
So at least I know that this is two projects in one box-set now. Great and unique packaging with this one as Paul mentions.

John, as per our storied norm, I am also "in transit", having a great amount of difficulty in approaching such a massive project , in a style that is not necessarily my plate of pasta Embarrassed. The greatest help from nightfly was to divide the thing into two sections, Nichelodeon and In Sonor. Thank you! 

Intimidated is not the word! LOL

I was thinking that none of the discs was even on the site here yet so I wasn't too worried about it. At least we both know we can tackle two of them when time permits Mr. Szirmay. Big smile 
 
I´ve written reviews for both albums too (not posted yet) and they took quite a bit of time for me to write. Not really my personal poison either, but sometimes I need a challenge to keep me on my toes Tongue.
Back to Top
Mellotron Storm View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer
Avatar

Joined: August 27 2006
Location: The Beach
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8002
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mellotron Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2013 at 17:57
Originally posted by Guldbamsen

Prog folk suggestions eh John?

First of all, you really need to check out Spanish act Errobi's Ametsaren Bidea. There are some psychedelics in there, but even more fusion, I'd say. I think you'd love this track, and album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or_6DmYcAQY

For Krautfolk, I'd say:
Wulf Zendik's Zendik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bc4WhrdYcA (mad as monkeys, but I love it)
Emtidi's Saat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBNZvQ4cPQ (ultimate sit on the lawn album)
Okko Bekker's Sitar & Electronics (w/ A.R. & Machines) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKqERrMGMJs (self-explanatory really) 
Øresund Space Collective's West, Space & Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQZhtxNcB18 (ØSC sits down for a cup of tea and some doobies)
Aktuala - any of their albums really http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzGa3TcL-Kc (I would imagine you having a bit of a hard time getting into them though, but to me they are "Krautfolk")
Although some of the above are featured in Indo Prog/Raga Rock - they still sit well beside the Krautfolk moniker imhoSmile

Psychedelic folk:
Emeraude's Geoffroy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dknjpQG89Y (Floydian folk rock outta France)
Carol Of Harvest's s/t http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxI02Y5RrE (not sure how you'll feel about those vocals, but just wait until the synths start breaking looseBig smile)
Tusmørke's Underjordisk Tusmørke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4nh2_xNlc (new retrodelia release with lots of mellotron)

Cheerio partner, I hope you'll find something to your liking. I know how fickle your tastes are in this department.

Finally got through these. Clap  My favourite would be the American Wulf Zendik but I can't find his music anywhere. Long out of print I suppose. Love it though.
Also I really liked Emeraude and Emtidi. Carol Of Harvest is also excellent. I just realized I missed the Oresund Space Collective off-shoot which i'm sure i'll love being a fan of that band. Thanks so much David for taking the time.
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"
"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
Back to Top
Sagichim View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Avatar
Eclectic Prog Team

Joined: November 29 2006
Location: Israel
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4498
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sagichim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2013 at 10:49
I liked Sean Trane's review for Twink. I kinda have a soft spot for that album, I don't really know why.
We pretty much share the same view for it, so I was inspired to dig it out and listen to it today, a warm recommendation from me too Approve
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.."
Back to Top
kev rowland View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Crossover Team

Joined: November 18 2005
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 862
Post Options Post Options   Quote kev rowland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2013 at 14:59
Originally posted by Sagichim

Thumbs Up to John (Mellotron Storm)

I'm glad to see a favorable review of The Box - All The Time, All The Time, All The Time.
Great review man, I enjoyed reading the first part about tszirmay.
What a beautiful album this is!! And how amazingly beautiful is its beginning, I think I played those 2 first minutes repeatedly about a thousand times.

And also another intriguing review by kev rowland of Moraine. I really like his reviews and feel we have a lot in common. He contributes a lot of reviews and it's a shame he is not participating here in the forum.

Sagi - I have just come across this, and would like to thank you for your very kind comments. You have noticed that I don't spend much time in the forums, which is mostly because when I have chance to spend time writing about music I tend to work on reviews. They are always my main focus as I feel obligated to bands and record labels to write about the albums they have sent me as soon as I can. I don't seem to be able to get the lead time down from six weeks from receipt to review no matter how hard I work at it, but it won't stop me from trying. I am also a special collaborator at metalmusicarchives, so if I'm not writing about prog here I am writing or working on the MMA site, as well as writing on jazz and other things. But, I am determined to try to get more involved in the forums... Honest... Beer
If everytime we tell a lie a little fairy dies
They must be building death-camps in the garden

Back to Top
Mellotron Storm View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer
Avatar

Joined: August 27 2006
Location: The Beach
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8002
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mellotron Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2013 at 19:03
^ Kev I can so relate to what your saying. For many years it was like the only time I came on here was to write my reviews. I remember someone saying something similar to what Sagi said to you, wishing I spent some time in the forums(bet they wish they could take that backLOL) , now that I have backed off the reviews I do feel better because i'm enjoying the music I have more and of course talking about it in the forums. Sounds like your providing a great service though to the bands who are sending you music. Keep it up 'cause lots of us are enjoying your reviews.
"The wind is slowly tearing her apart"
"Sad Rain" ANEKDOTEN
Back to Top
kev rowland View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Avatar
Crossover Team

Joined: November 18 2005
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 862
Post Options Post Options   Quote kev rowland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2013 at 02:24
Originally posted by Mellotron Storm

^ Kev I can so relate to what your saying. For many years it was like the only time I came on here was to write my reviews. I remember someone saying something similar to what Sagi said to you, wishing I spent some time in the forums(bet they wish they could take that backLOL) , now that I have backed off the reviews I do feel better because i'm enjoying the music I have more and of course talking about it in the forums. Sounds like your providing a great service though to the bands who are sending you music. Keep it up 'cause lots of us are enjoying your reviews.

Thanks John - I appreciate the comments.

I did have 5 or 6 years off for good behaviour where I was actually listening to music for pure pleasure, but I am right back into the review churning mode now, trying to keep a momentum going. I would like to spend some time in the forums, but it won't be for a while I think....

I think the latest Pseudo/Sentai is next on the list....Clap
If everytime we tell a lie a little fairy dies
They must be building death-camps in the garden

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.69
Copyright ©2001-2010 Web Wiz

This page was generated in 0.236 seconds.