Progarchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum SearchSearch  Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

question about the new Anglagard album?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: question about the new Anglagard album?
    Posted: August 26 2012 at 20:44
I want this album, but can't find it anywhere.  I know it said on alvarsdotter.com that they expected the next batch in a few weeks, but I was just wondering (getting impatient) when that would be.  I can't find it on any other website, either.
infocat View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote infocat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2012 at 21:34
I think this album perhaps does not really exist.  It's just a delusion shared between a (chosen) few.
Frank Swarbrick
--
Belief is not Truth.
Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2012 at 21:43
The second print run had an error and had to be reprinted. Here's a quote from Anna of Anglagard from another forum:-

We had a bit bad luck with the printing. But the good news is that right now the rest of the CDs are being assembled and I will send out them to all distributors during the week. We are so grateful that so many of you are waiting to get the CD! And I really hope that you will like it! 
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2012 at 21:57
Originally posted by infocat

I think this album perhaps does not really exist.  It's just a delusion shared between a (chosen) few.

That's what I'm starting to think. LOL

That's good to hear that the second run should be coming along at some point because I would love to add this my collection!
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2012 at 02:24
Yep I'm still waiting. Its actually beginning to get to me especially with all the 5 star reviews that get posted on a regular basis.
exaltech View Drop Down
Forum Newbie (< 5 posts)
Forum Newbie (< 5 posts)

Post Options Post Options   Quote exaltech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 13:16
where can i find music sh*t of ur vilande for flute?
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 15:05
Originally posted by richardh

Yep I'm still waiting. Its actually beginning to get to me especially with all the 5 star reviews that get posted on a regular basis.

I think my expectations were set way too high on reflection
Snow Dog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Quote Snow Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 15:13

I think my expectations were set way too high on reflection

LOL
Coldness doth get away with the badness.
Argonaught View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Argonaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 16:51
There are "new and sealed" advertised on eBay, for 22-24 bucks? Not cheap, but available.
Argonaught View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Argonaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 16:52
Originally posted by Argonaught

There are a few "new and sealed" Viljans Öga's advertised on eBay, for 22-24 bucks? Not cheap, but available.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12