Topic ClosedReviewers wanted for Bow-Man In The Machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviewers wanted for Bow-Man In The Machine
    Posted: August 30 2012 at 09:50
Dear ProgArchive readers,

I am looking for reviewers who are interested in reviewing a new album I have coming out in two weeks. 
If prog/post rock mixed with contemporary classical music elements and industrial/ambient sounds cool read and watch below for more info! 

Send an email to [email protected] (I dont check this forum daily) 
  • Reviewers can receive a free digital download version
  • or digipack CD deluxe edition
  • or both :-)

Man In The Machine
Bow's debut album Man In The Machine is an avant-garde music project by Dutch musician Chris van der Linden, combining ambient, industrial and ethnic music into mysterious, cinematic soundscapes.
 www.bow-music.com

The debut album Man In the Machine is a mesmerizing, science fiction-like concept album, delivering a sprawling combination of rock, ambient industrial, ethnic and classical/contemporary. By using spoken word parts by investor/entrepeneur Keith Wallace (UK) to replace regular vocals and harp improvisations by classically trained harpist Sarah Nichols (NL – Royal Conservatory of the Hague)  the album is a truly unique experience.

About the artist

Chris van der Linden is band lead/singer in experimental rockband Fourteen Twentysix (2006-present) and played drums in Sweet Assembler (2003-2006) amongst other projects.
Van der Linden started Bow early 2012 as an alias to freely experiment and explore new musical avenues. Working out of his home studio in Eersel, The Netherlands, Chris releases his music to fans around the world in a very personal way, ambitiously carving its own unique space, far outside the mainstream and majors.

Edited by Chris1426 - August 30 2012 at 10:00
 Post Reply Post Reply