Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGood NightOwl (U.S.) for Crossover or Eclectic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good NightOwl (U.S.) for Crossover or Eclectic
    Posted: February 27 2013 at 23:38
seventhsojourn View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2013 at 11:10
Dàn Solo is a studio solo project by composer/musician Daniel Cupps. Daniel has been in various projects over the last 8 years such as Orestes, Fate Fell Short, Crossing at Red Lights, Post Divinorum Orchestra, Iodine, and also raps to and produces underground hip hop under the name "Reach the Highest Presence". He is also an aspiring stand up comedian and impressionist. The self-titled debut EP of Dàn Solo is ultimately a blend of all the perceptions in Dan Cupps psyche (which is so odd he'd write an autobiography about his music in the third person) turned into beautiful, creepy, sad, hopeful, messy music. Think about it. He did. And he still is.

Interesting suggestion. Gut feeling... there's some fine music here, similar in some ways to Makkiwhipdies which has been suggested recently, lighthearted, eclectic... but he has also recorded a covers album including the Rugrats theme, among other film/TV themes. Just not sure about this yet.   

DanSoloMusic View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2013 at 18:05
I actually just uploaded the albums I did under the name Dàn Solo. I put them under the name Good NightOwl though. I've gotten a lot better at mixing since then though so I might re-record some of that material and already have if you listen to the song Dàn Solo off of my album Bad DayMouse. My next album will be done by April 20th. It will be self-titled and will contain six tracks each around 13 minutes long. This is some of the most ridiculous material I've ever worked on. Be on the lookout for it and thanks for listening!
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2013 at 14:30
Cheers Daniel! I think the Eclectic Prog Team should have a listen to your music. Please bear with us for a while, the Eclectic guys have quite a backlog at present but they'll get to you in due course. Hope you'll keep us posted on the new album. Thumbs Up  
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 12:59
My next album is done (instrumentally speaking). I need vocalists for this album as it will be released in two versions on being an instrumental album and the other with vocals. Anyone who wants to contribute vocals whether it be rap or singing you will have to download the album from soundcloud this week as it will be taken down in a week. I'd rather have you record the vocals yourself but if you live near me I can record you. The album is officially called Good KnightOwl.

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 13:02
Good NightOwl's next album is done (instrumentally speaking). I need vocalists for this album as it will be released in two versions on being an instrumental album and the other with vocals. Anyone who wants to contribute vocals whether it be rap or singing you will have to download the album from soundcloud this week as it will be taken down in a week. I'd rather have you record the vocals yourself but if you live near me (Philadelphia, PA 19116) I can record you. The album is officially called Good KnightOwl.

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2013 at 18:24
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 19:43
DOWNLOAD NEW ALBUM HERE AND SPREAD THE WORD. FRESH PROGRESSIVE MUSIC.

Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2013 at 08:53
Good NightOwl has been added to Eclectic: http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=8221

If someone could add the discography, I would greatly appreciate it.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 11:20
Added.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 18:35
I am Good NightOwl. I will add mp3's to my page once I label them properly. Thank you for adding me to Eclectic and expect a new album within the next few months!
 Post Reply Post Reply