Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHibernal - The Machine free download offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hibernal - The Machine free download offer
    Posted: July 17 2013 at 18:30
Hibernal has recently been added to Progarchives.  My sincere thanks to both the Heavy and Post Rock teams for their consideration and classification.  Your work is very much appreciated!  Thankyou also to the wider PA community for providing a welcoming atmosphere, and for a great response to this album thus far.  I would love to hear some reviews from anyone interested.

About Hibernal’s album “The Machine”:

An exploration of ambition, sadness and our choices in life told through crunching hard rock riffs and soaring guitar, this is a unique prog rock journey that interweaves spoken word with instrumental music to tell a compelling original story.

You can listen here at Bandcamp:

http://hibernal.bandcamp.com

If you enjoy what you hear and would like to review the album, I can send you a free download code.  Just send me a PM.

And here’s some snippets from various reviews on the web:

Muzik Reviews: “5 Stars.  This is a stunning work of art by a man, Mark Healy, who had the vision that this combination would work”

Power of Metal Webzine: “94/100.  If you want to experience something different and also genius, take the time to experience this mesmerizing journey”

Murder the Dance: “10/10.  This album is one of the most ingenious I’ve ever heard. From the moment the first chord was struck I was hooked”

Dante’s Prog: “The music and the story blend so well together that any doubts I had about this concept working was over after the first track”

TG Metal Reviews: “An exquisitely crafted piece, Hibernal have put out one of my favorite prog records of 2013 thus far.”

Hibernal http://hibernal.bandcamp.com
"This is a stunning work of art" - Muzik Reviews
"A precious gem" - Dante's Prog
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2013 at 07:23
Made a clip for one of the last tracks

Great album!

Edited by AtomicCrimsonRush - August 17 2013 at 07:25
 Post Reply Post Reply