Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > News from Official Prog Suppliers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A. Bertoni - Keystone w/ Garsed/Donati/Fierabracci
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA. Bertoni - Keystone w/ Garsed/Donati/Fierabracci

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: A. Bertoni - Keystone w/ Garsed/Donati/Fierabracci
    Posted: August 24 2013 at 05:35
Hi everyone,

as you may know, I launched a little record label called Generation Prog Records last year -
our first release was Coma Ghosts by Effloresce, an atmospheric progressive metal album
which came out in February 2012. It's been a while since, so I'm really excited that we will
release two great new prog albums this September. Let me introduce you to the first one:

Keystone is the solo debut from Italian keyboardist Alessandro Bertoni, currently based in Los Angeles.
You may know Alessandro from his earlier band Aphelion, who released the album Franticode in 2008.
That CD was mixed by Derek Sherinian - and Alessandro's new album sees that collaboration continue.

The credits for Keystone should give you a pretty good idea of the level of quality you can expect:

Music by Alessandro Bertoni
Produced by Derek Sherinian

Alessandro Bertoni - keys
Brett Garsed - guitar
Ric Fierabracci - bass
Virgil Donati - drums

But don't just take my word for it, we've put together a nice album trailer with lots of music!

Prog Sphere have published a full track from Keystone as an exclusive premiere, check it out:
http://www.prog-sphere.com/news/alessandro-bertoni-premiere/

It's one of my favorites on the album, the jazzy and increasingly busy drumming behind Brett Garsed's typically amazing solo is sooo good. :)

And here are a couple of videos from the studio:

Brett Garsed recording the solo for Pacifica Rampage (which he co-wrote):

Ric Fierabracci playing the intro to City of Gordium (part II of the Megas Alexandros trilogy):

I know the embedded videos are the eye-catcher here, so make sure you don't miss the full track link inbetween! :)

The album can be pre-ordered here:
http://www.generation-prog.com/?page_id=1172&lang=en

It will be released September 9, 2013. Until then, enjoy these samples! :)

All the best,
Michael
"Freedom in the 21st Century means being incommunicado."

Kyo View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2013 at 05:17
Bump as this album will be released this Monday! :)

For a limited time you can now hear Keystone in its entirety on Progify - check it out! :)
https://www.progify.com/release/alessandro-bertoni-keystone/
"Freedom in the 21st Century means being incommunicado."

AstralliS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2013 at 08:31
The album is also available from Progify Store for measly 10EUR. Get it from: www.progify.com/store/product/alessandro-bertoni-keystone/
 Post Reply Post Reply