Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSchroedinger's Cat (Germany) for Psych / Space

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Schroedinger's Cat (Germany) for Psych / Space
    Posted: June 10 2014 at 11:45
"Schroedinger's Cat was originally founded as crying rain in 1989 in Rome Italy. when the founder and musical and poetical Head *Sebastian Ian Hawk Khan* returned to Germany in late 1989 he renamed this Band to *Schroedinger's Cat*
the first recordings were mad in 1991 and were released on casette-tape. A real good success came with the Double-CD Album *Armageddon Rock-Music to wake the death* in 1999 and the album *Acid Flight* in late 1999. Up to 2003 there were more than sixty CD-Releases.
between 2003 and 2009 there was a long break. after that long tur in 2002-2003 I ahd a burnout and couldn't play anything. In 2009 I started again to write songs and lyrics and in 2011 the english electronic band Aurora brought me back to stage at Kozfest 1. since that I had more than 100 live performances and more than 200 sessions wth other musicians. a lotof side-projects were formed along this way e.g. Elf-Troll with Dani *the elf* Speakman. The Liquid Space Druids with Rob Tarana and Cosmic Andy Fricker, and I'm also part of Tarana and the spiral navigators and actually forming a ambient progressie Rock Project up here in germany.. Schroedinger's Cat is playing live at Cosmic Puffin 2013 begining of May, Mersea Island, UK, and also some more solo-gigs are planned while playing all nstruments on my own. With Andy and Rob I also recorded two Schroedinger's Cat Albums of the *elements-series*. Stuff of me is also appearing on Albums of the english Ambient Band *Sendelica* (Elegance in Sartori) and also on their next Studio-album you will hear some indian instruments. teh actual album is *Below Zero* which was recorded live cloze to Eindhoven in the Netherlands December 8th, 2012. The Songs *Frozen Tears* which was dedicated to Huw Lloyd Langton, and *ie Augen der Sonne/Eyes of the sun* are only available on this album which you can purchase as download on http://schroedingerscat.bandcamp.com the story is getting continued. Next ear we will celebrate zthe 25 years Anniversary, even it is not sure where, coz members of the band are living over the whole good planet Earth." - http://www.reverbnation.com/artist_158479/bio

"Eoatr is Edge of Time Arts & Records and is a label for several artists mostly in the end nineties and is excisting still. Bands: Schroedinger's Cat (early stuff) B.F.Iain, Lord Iain Hawk, Spherical Noises, Lucifer's Rising & Green Organ.
the money which is earned on this account goes completely into"

1. Unchanged Keeper of The Truth
(Khan/Neeff/Bähr/Vulevik)

2. Acid Flight
(Khan/Neeff/Bähr/Vulevik)

Schrödinger’s Cat are:

Cosmic Werner: Electric Violin
The Necromancer:... Rhythm Guitar
Busking F. Iain: Lead Guitar
Ozzem Xim Inside: Drums
Fred Heck Chiquita: Bass
Karma - Tenzin - Gywme: Vocals

Mixed by Stefan Grob at the Cosmic Toilet Studios, Pforzheim, Germany

Recorded between January and May, 1999

"These songs were the first session between Iain Hawk Khan (aka The Necromancer, aka Busking Flatfoot Iain)
and Werner Neeff (cosmic werner aka Fred Heck Chiquita) after the rhythm guitar and the violin, I also played the lead guitar and Werner the bass guitar. later I've asked Steffen Bähr to play the Drums and Dragan Vulevik of let shiva dance to sing some wordS. 
So it started as a session and became an album released in 1999 as Acid Flight."  

Edited by Svetonio - June 10 2014 at 19:52
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2014 at 17:06
^acid electronic drone stuff, where I'm sure this will not fit krautrock either ...

Post Reply Post Reply