Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Internal news
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNo More Post Requirement to Create New Threads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 09:59
yeah.. what about my freedom of speech and all my hidden/deleted posts telling the (classic) admin team they were bunch of old farts who wouldn't know progressive if it bit them on the ass.

hah...

not to mention all of my hidden posts telling Raff what I was going to do to her the next time I saw her..

or all my hidden posts to Ivan telling him what I was going to do to HIM the first time I saw him.

Freedom of Speech? pfffff....
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 12:26
Cleaning graffiti from the walls of a public restroom does not infringe your freedoms a peach.
What?
LSDisease View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 12:51
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Originally posted by LSDisease LSDisease wrote:

There was a thread called "there's no such thing as..." in general section. It's gone. No freedom of speech on this board.

let me guess.. what are you 14.. or one of those libertarian types (same thing I suppose).

It was a sh*t thread... likely deleted if you can't find it. Don't like the management.. go to Progears..  lots of patience there for juvenile threads and posters  LOL Clap

I see, libertarian point of view is not allowed on here (btw I'm not a libertarian but it doesn't matter). You decide who's 14, who's mature. Such attitude is called totalitarianism.

And I'd rather choose libertarianism than that brainwashing leftist bullsh*t.

Edited by LSDisease - June 21 2015 at 12:51
"Du gehst zu Frauen? Vergiss die Peitsche nicht!"
LSDisease View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 12:54
Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

There was a thread called "there's no such thing as..." in general section. It's gone. No freedom of speech on this board.

Are you really upset that thread is gone? There are plenty of other banal threads where one can make trite, oft- time indecipherable statements on subjects that usually have nothing whatsoever to do with prog. In fact, you can make up your own in the "Just for Fun" section where such things belong.

I've posted on many boards and never seen anything like that. I'm totally surprised.
"Du gehst zu Frauen? Vergiss die Peitsche nicht!"
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 19:55

Originally posted by The Dark Elf The Dark Elf wrote:

Are you really upset that thread is gone? There are plenty of other banal threads where one can make trite, oft- time indecipherable statements on subjects that usually have nothing whatsoever to do with prog. In fact, you can make up your own in the "Just for Fun" section where such things belong.

I've posted on many boards and never seen anything like that. I'm totally surprised.
I've never seen a thread deleted unless posters were acting like complete tw*ts. Again, the subject of the thread and the few posts I saw early on had absolutely nothing to do with music (the primary purpose of this forum last time I checked); in addition, the thread and its meandering, non-musical, nonsensical subject matter belonged in the "Just for Fun" section.

So, I have to assume that a) people were behaving like tw*ts, and b) in any case, it was in the wrong section.

I am wondering why you are so upset over an inconsequential thread. And it was inconsequential.

Edited by The Dark Elf - June 21 2015 at 19:56
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Andy Webb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 22:47

I have no idea what you're talking about and that's not sarcasm. We (the admins) don't typically just hide threads, unless they become troll stomping ground, and usually we'll just hide the troll posts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12