Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pascal van den Dool (NL) for Symphonic/Eclectic?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPascal van den Dool (NL) for Symphonic/Eclectic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2017 at 05:44
I agree that this album has little rock elements. But still this is just one album (I'm not saying you should listen all the other albums lol) and previous ones have certainly more rock in it. KC - Islands has very little rock as well but it's just one album where there is also chosen to go a new direction with an album, this time little rock. IMHO it's about the whole and it could fit if you ask me, but I'm sure my opinion on this says much less than the collabs'. Just thought it would be a better choice, though it is indeed more important that I'm here anyways Big smile 

Edited by DDPascalDD - July 01 2017 at 07:15
Magnum Vaeltaja View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2017 at 16:43
I just listened to Fedus and think that, despite taking a more eclectic and experimental turn with the new album, your discography as a whole still sits quite comfortably under crossover prog, so I don't see any real need for re-categorization.

Keep us posted with new albums, though, if you plan on pursuing more of an eclectic prog style in the future. Thumbs Up
when i was a kid a doller was worth ten dollers - now a doller couldnt even buy you fifty cents
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12