Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBrotherhood of the Machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brotherhood of the Machine
    Posted: January 12 2016 at 07:13
Hello, folks, if anyone would like to review our music, we'd be delighted ! 

It's probably going to suit listeners who like space / electronic rock or "progressive psychedelic", whatever that is. We play it and we're not sure. 

Let's post some links up - 

Our first album - "Future Imperfect"

This produced a 17 minute "single" - The Golden Voyage to Samarkand 

Along came the second album - "Trip Hazard"

https://brotherhoodofthemachine.bandcamp.com/album/trip-hazard

And we've just released a slower paced EP - "Nocturnal Transmission". 

https://brotherhoodofthemachine.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-transmission-ep

We're going to be releasing a third album - "Temple of the Moon" - this will be coming out in 2016 "when it's done" and will feature no less than two modular synthesizers, one of which has been completely home made. We hope you enjoy the music - "Watch this outer space". ;-)

O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2016 at 09:15
Hi Dave
Thanks for these links and I appreciated to write about your fantastic music. We had a discuss about Streaming and I made a Misunderstanding. Please pardon me about that.
Now about music. I really like "Hin und Zuruck" and I found this 36 min piece as a Masterpiece. Its catch me from start of first listen. Its not happened like this always for me specially in this genre of music. IMO this genre of music have many layers and many small parts that I can't find all of them in first listen but "Hin und Zuruck" have those elements and very catchy for my ears too and its make me wonder.
My English is not good enough to write a fair review to show all of my opinions But I use part of a review that match 100% to my opinion. This review published in Bandcamp page of "Trip Hazard" album. 
" Hin und Zuruck very eloquently showcases this slippery idea of mine, and to anyone interested in the arts of meditation and the ever persuasive wormhole of the mind, please take a chance with this thing. When it works and you really disconnect your brain-seatbelt, you change or metamorphose and go from the hard surface-like structure of the human body to the sparkling and flowing entity of a white rolling river............ I'd recommend this album to anyone into psychedelic music and sure to fans of Tangerine Dream and Klaus Schulze - just don't expect it to sound the same. This is music for tunnel-digging in your head - for watching cloud movies in the sky - shooting the breeze without bullets and perhaps most importantly: for proving to the world that similar sounding instruments don't necessarily equate to clones.....but sometimes, rare as it may be, lead you into altogether new sonic avenues. "

Thanks again Dave. 
Davesax1965 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2016 at 10:11
That's very, very kind of you - thank you very much indeed ! ;-)

O666 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2016 at 11:51
You'r Welcome. I just wrote my Honest opinion. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply