12 [8.63%]
1 [0.72%]
1 [0.72%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2020 at 14:41
^ I'd like to see This Country. I think that comedy of different stripes is my favourite milieu, and British comedy (despite living outside of the UK) definitely has had the biggest impact on me.

I appreciated Rocky Gervais' After Life.

I've been back through one of the classics, The Young Ones.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2020 at 13:21
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

^ I'd like to see This Country. I think that comedy of different stripes is my favourite milieu, and British comedy (despite living outside of the UK) definitely has had the biggest impact on me.

I appreciated Rocky Gervais' After Life.

I've been back through one of the classics, The Young Ones.

Hi,

I would like to see a lot of these things ... haven't had a TV in 10 years, and sadly the BBC is too stupid to put them up on their website so you can pay a buck ninety nine for an episode or something like it ... so you can actually see many of these things ... 

I finally see that the BBC has been remastering a lot of Goon Shows and has them on their web site ... and at least a couple of the shows had never been on CD, and only on old cassettes that some folks pulled in Australia and other places ... sadly the quality sags on many of those. Still missing the show called "The Telephone" ...  I kinda miss that one show red something or other, the space satirical thing that 2 of their folks ended up in the Stargate series ... where they did not do as good because it wasn't funny!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Braka1 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braka1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2020 at 09:22
You might have to change this to 'British Comedies of the last 20 years that haven't been banned' soon.

Had to vote for 'Snuff Box'.  I think Rich Fulcher is maybe the funniest man in the world. Also certifiable.

Believe me Pope Paul, my toes are clean
M27Barney View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M27Barney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2020 at 01:01
League of Gentlemen by at least two magnitudes...probably too british for most septics tho...

Edited by M27Barney - June 26 2020 at 01:01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456