Topic ClosedTerrible fire in Lima

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrible fire in Lima
    Posted: October 19 2016 at 14:19
Near to Cerro el Agustino (Agustino Mountain), a very poor and dangerous zone, a plastic shoe factory started to burn last night, suspiciously it extended to the next building which had all the papers of medicines bought by the past Government and several medicines in stock

Cuerpos de bomberos fallecidos en incendio son retirados [Fotos y video]

Three young firemen died when the gas cylinders exploded and the roof fell on them

Los tres bomberos desaparecidos en el incendio de El Agustino fueron los primeros en ingresar a sofocar las llamas.

The sad thing is that we don't have professional firemen, this are volunteers, don't have insurance and one of them was a single father of a girl.

The fire still continues and people in the zone are suffering suffocation due to the toxic fumes.

Edited by Ivan_Melgar_M - October 19 2016 at 14:20

lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 14:30
I will pray tonight for the young men and their families. Very sad.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
Ivan_Melgar_M View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 15:25
Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Now the problem are the fumes.

I live like 5 Kms from the zone and returned from the store with my face covered with ashes and coughing.

But it's hell  inside there, the fire is expanding and caught the deposit of polyuretane, that's highly toxic. 

The President says they are going to pay the salary of a Lieutenant to the families of the dead firemen becuse they don't gave an insurance, we need pro firemen with salary.

Edited by Ivan_Melgar_M - October 19 2016 at 15:29

micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 15:49
hopefully you weren't the ones taking the pics Ivan.... if so.. I'm coming there to spank your ass brother. The best place to be during disasters is at the local pub with a dark haired beauty sticking her tongue in your ear while you are trying to follow events on the TV...

I'll never forget the whole OJ thing man... I was at world famous Willies (a bar in Stillwater) and I had this dish all over me.. wanting some big Mick.. I had to tell her i was gay so she left me alone ... we all just knew OJ was going to stop in the middle of the highway and blow himself away.. perhaps taking a few pigs with him.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Mascodagama View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 15:58
Originally posted by Ivan_Melgar_M Ivan_Melgar_M wrote:

Originally posted by lazland lazland wrote:

Now the problem are the fumes.

I live like 5 Kms from the zone and returned from the store with my face covered with ashes and coughing.

But it's hell  inside there, the fire is expanding and caught the deposit of polyuretane, that's highly toxic. 

The President says they are going to pay the salary of a Lieutenant to the families of the dead firemen becuse they don't gave an insurance, we need pro firemen with salary.

I offer whatever blessings I can
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 16:01
Sorry to hear, Ivan.   In California we've been dealing with terrible fires (wild, though sometimes started on purpose) for the past couple years.   Recently a friend lost his house and everything in it.   He's a photographer and all his lifelong pictures are gone, and all his and his wife's belongings.   Makes you realize most possessions are not really important, though he is still reeling from it.

Hope that community in Lima recovers.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 16:33
Ivan, stay safe my friend.....prayers for your community.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 16:51
Originally posted by Finnforest Finnforest wrote:

Ivan, stay safe my friend.....prayers for your community.

I'm very far, like 5 KM

But that poor people who have to live in the mountain behind the factory are fried.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2016 at 17:07
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

hopefully you weren't the ones taking the pics Ivan.... if so.. I'm coming there to spank your ass brother. The best place to be during disasters is at the local pub with a dark haired beauty sticking her tongue in your ear while you are trying to follow events on the TV...

Are you crazy Mick?

That zone is red zone, if you go in the day, you'll probably survive butt naked, with 50 stitches in your face, and probably only one kidney.

If you go in the night...You'll leave like this:

Resultado de imagen para Cerro el agustino crimens

Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

I'll never forget the whole OJ thing man... I was at world famous Willies (a bar in Stillwater) and I had this dish all over me.. wanting some big Mick.. I had to tell her i was gay so she left me alone ... we all just knew OJ was going to stop in the middle of the highway and blow himself away.. perhaps taking a few pigs with him.

That made me remember, I had to travel with a very good looking woman who was expert in real state, after three or something trips, we ended sleeping in the same room.

One night I passed for her in a company car about 6 am to go on a trip, and a 2 Mt gorilla came out of the house shouting "Who is this mother f...ker Iván who shares room  with my wife?"...I didn't knew she was married and never guessed how he knew we slept together.

I just extended my hand for him to kiss and calmly answered with a perfect flute like  voice...Hi cute, I'm Ivan, but you can call me however you want.

The gorilla went into the house and told his wife "Why didn't you told me he was gay?"

Of course in that trip I went to a different floor in the hotel and sent my assistant (Who was gay and proud) in the next trips.

Edited by Ivan_Melgar_M - October 19 2016 at 17:09

Post Reply Post Reply