Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIntra 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intra 2017
    Posted: February 08 2017 at 08:29
Hello folks!  Wow. I"m overwhelmed with this site. I am the founding member and main singer/songwriter for the band, INTRA. We have been playing our unique blend of Prog/Psych/Jam band music in and around Cleveland, Ohio for over 30 years. I know there may be some other bands out in the world with the same name, but, make no mistake, we are the first! (I don't want to get into the whole trademark thing, but I can produce newspaper clippings and song copyrights going back to the early 80's. Just throwing that out there.) 
 I may have been here before, but I cannot remember for sure. (I could not find INTRA in the site database, so maybe that's a good thing as far as how many INTRA"s are out there.)
 Nonetheless, it's great to see Prog Rock alive and flourishing. (I wish I could say the same for getting gigs in Cleveland.) Yes, we are still playing and writing music. (INTRA is up to Version 25!) 
 Hope to have some new music posted ASAP. Working through the submission procedure. 

Peace, Mato
 Post Reply Post Reply