Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Add video : VBScript error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2023 at 15:50
^^ Thanks, Julien, I've added 3 Les Tony Martini videos.

Please remind me (if I forget) to add Martin Beaudry's other band video after several days.
I always ask to add no more than 3 videos at once. Because PA main page shows only 3 last ones of recently added videos, if we add more, nobody will notice videos preceeding them.
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2023 at 11:43
The band Splink who were added today have asked me to add the video of their performance at the New Day Festival on 19th August 2023, but I am unable to use the 'add videos' facility.

The YouTube video they asked me to upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VsWJhecMDE
And two more pretty decent concerts of theirs which would be nice to have access to from their page on PA:
A gig at the Sussex Arms, Tunbridge Wells, 2022: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdol0gY4-U4
And their very first live outing at the Evelina London Children's Charity 'Evelina Rocks' gig at The Miller pub in Borough, South East London, UK on 28th August 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUzKb44q4FM

If somebody could add those three video to the Splink page, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.

Edit: Changed the 'Search and add more videos to SPLINK' link to the band's basic page link (since I saw just now, further back in this thread, that Eugene has requested this previously. Embarrassed)

Tupan has already added a video to this band's page since I posted this request, so I may not be successful in having all three added now.

Edited by yam yam - October 16 2023 at 17:26
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2023 at 14:27
^ I would love to, but I can't (only older members can). Cry
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2023 at 17:35
^ I feel your pain. People who joined in 2011 just a month or two before I did can add videos without any issue, so it's definitely related to your profile ID number (or the date you joined). Can't believe that M@X couldn't fix this if he really wanted to. I suspect that he may even have introduced the bug deliberately because he got fed up of every Tom, Dick or Harry that joined the site being able to add virtually any video they wanted to the site. Maybe some new members were abusing the facility, so he drew a line in he sand? Who knows, but we're certainly stuck with the problem now lol!
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2023 at 04:09
^I just added the three YouTube videos you posted above. I would be happy to add others if you find more.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2023 at 04:42
^ I really appreciate this Ken. And so will the band. Thanks a lot!
Old Father Thames View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Father Thames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2023 at 21:21
I would like to have these added to the Mourning Knight page. Thank you!

Edited by Old Father Thames - October 29 2023 at 21:21
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2023 at 22:34
^ Thanks, done.
Prog Network View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prog Network Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2024 at 12:39
Could you please add the new single "To Those Who Dwell in Realms of Day (Expanded Version)" by Karfagen?

Progarchives - https://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=2554
Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcpQYo7wYPA
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2024 at 17:55
^ Thanks, done.
FlashBack2210 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2024 at 09:45
I can't add a video from YouTube. For some reason it appears with an error in "Post a youtube clip of one song per post..." thread: Error. Please try again later. Reproduction ID: WkarAOS99Pnb8BXp.

What's the problem?
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2024 at 10:09
I looked at what you provided and did not even see the youtube link in your post. I had to edit it because it was giving script warnings. I have described how to do it here: https://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=132330

You just past the part of the video url after v= and then add tube tags around it. I also described it in the topic you created on the issue.

Please update us on know how it works out.

Edited by Logan - March 15 2024 at 10:11
FlashBack2210 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2024 at 10:47
It works good, thank you. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234