Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AUX - Progressive Rock, Stoner, Psychedelic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konfusius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AUX - Progressive Rock, Stoner, Psychedelic
    Posted: May 06 2018 at 07:06
Hello, 

I want to show you my band AUX and introduce myself to you as a fan of Progressive Rock. I am very curious to find some new music here!

Please tell me your opinion about the music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m3Pqe2XBD8

That's it for a start, talk to you later, guys!

Michael
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2018 at 18:02
I dig the vocals! The tone of the voice is unique yet familiar in a way. Perhaps a little Echolyn-esque? It's a very cool voice. I wish I could sing that well. The music's really good but there doesn't seem to be much variation. I'm 18 minutes in and it's still like a sine wave of heavier and softer parts with the same instruments playing all the time. Yeah... the guitars and vocals seem to be the focus here and that's.... actually come to think of it, a rather wise choice. In this case less is more and the limited instrumentation pushes the musical creativity forward. I sometimes find myself wanting to hear more of that type of music rather than walls of mellotron, moog and hammond. Especially when it's done well. The guitar work here is very good so there's nothing to complain about really. Overall... very nice psych. I like it.
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
Konfusius View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konfusius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2018 at 01:36
Thank for your time and honest words. I appretiate that you took your time and pointed out details we worked on. You recognized stuff we wanted to be recognized but did not know, if it is important to the listener.
 Post Reply Post Reply