Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Demos of my project.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No centz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demos of my project.
    Posted: February 12 2019 at 11:21
Although the quality isnt perfect and the timings may not add up well at parts. But I have an 11 track album in demo stages. I am looking for some opinions and expandation.

Things to keep in mind. These are my apartment demos. Vocals arent perfectly done but you can visualize. No drums yet. Anyone who is interested in helping me design drum parts can msg me. And lastly.. these lyrics are pretty dark at times. Guess you can say I vent through my music.

I also have 12 more demos that I'm not ready to release yet. These are more complete.they just dont have that studio sound.

With all that in mind..please dont be stupid rude with your reviews. All I'm looking for is whether or not I have a good idea here. It's also important to note these songs were written on guitar pro so they are built a little bit different then what's to come. The other 12 tracks are written through Jams.

https://nocentz.bandcamp.com/album/she-never-said-goodbye

The mixing is ok dont crank it too much tho.
 Post Reply Post Reply