Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what is happening?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whamdaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is happening?
    Posted: April 10 2019 at 22:10
Hey this is the whamdaddy, I need things like this to get away from my stressful job for a few minutes here or there during the day. I like mostly classic prog, as with most other music I dig. Some of my likes are Zappa, Yes, Genesis, KC, you know the usual. I am an avid record collector and have found many of the more obscure bands  just by accident; something looks descent and I bring it home. Things Like the Flock, or Eloy, Flash, and Fireballet,  and tons of others, oh Barefoot Boy from the great Larry Coryell, I just thought the cover could not steer me wrong and it didn't. Now I have all his stuff. So anyway, I will be around.

One question guys, I dont see where I can see the threads I have commented on, any help
The Wham Daddy
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2019 at 00:48
Click here Wink

Anyway, welcome aboard.
Whamdaddy View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whamdaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2019 at 07:08
thanks so just search my name? 

thanks
The Wham Daddy
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2019 at 07:34
With your name i'd guess you like Wham!

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Whamdaddy View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whamdaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2019 at 08:23
Not exactly, that is my nickname "Whammer" it is a sports thing

I was actually at a Head East concert about 20 years ago and the singer singed his name and wrote "remember to wake me up before you gogo 

it is fine an ice breaker for sure
The Wham Daddy
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2019 at 13:53
Welcome to the site Whamdaddy.  Have fun searching for your favorite bands and try something new too.  There's a lot of good stuff here and its always fun to discover new stuff too.

jamesbaldwin View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesbaldwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2019 at 16:49
Welcome WD, and greetings from Italy!
"Happiness is real only when shared"
 Post Reply Post Reply