Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Solar System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Solar System
    Posted: September 19 2019 at 13:02
I was SATURN the edge of the bed with my dog PLUTO by my side, whilst playing ASTEROIDS on the computer and listening to the 'VENUS and MARS' album by Paul McCartney & Wings. The SUN was burning hot this morning with the MERCURY rapidly rising on the thermometer. I wondered how on EARTH I was going to keep cool on a day like this. We'd had record temperatures all year round, which could be described as one of UR-ANUS Mirabilis years. A partial eclipse of the SUN was expected later today, which is a once in a blue MOON event, but not as rare as a total eclipse, where the chances of that occurring over England are about as remote as seeing NEPTUNE, the most distant planet in the SOLAR SYSTEM. I'm planning to watch 'JUPITER Ascending' later, a 2015 space opera film.
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2019 at 13:36
you could not find přace for the Oort Cloud nor the Kupier system.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2019 at 18:23
Although I didn't include the Kuiper Belt, I did include Pluto, now known to be the largest body in the Kuiper Belt, and officially no longer regarded as a planet.
Odvin Draoi View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Odvin Draoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2019 at 18:34
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Although I didn't include the Kuiper Belt, I did include Pluto, now known to be the largest body in the Kuiper Belt, and officially no longer regarded as a planet.

Can we exclude a 1 meter tall person from humanity for being too small? No.

Can we kick a celestial body out of the planetary system because it is too small? The answer is obvious too, YES, because it is science, people! Like a dwarf is not actually human in Tolkien's Middle Earth. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply